Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Chelsea B.
Love love love. Will buy more and more. Highly recommend this to all my friends and everyone I know. Daily user of this too
Lauren P.
Rochester, MN
Smells great and keeps rooms smelling good for a good amount of time. Only needed a small amount for a great smelling room.
Laura A.
Wampum , PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room concentrates go a long way. One little spray and it fills multiple rooms. Can be slightly overpowering at times.
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
This one by bath and body works isn't one of my favorites. I am not a big fan of lilac. It's too strong of a scent for me.
Theresa W.
My daughter & I love these. When we have company the house is instantly refreshed! I spray on my bed and pillow cases too!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
este amientador es muy bueno , de verdad que perfuma el ambiente de los mas pequeños del hogar, de verdad que lo recomiendo
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
This stuff is decent. The scent is not my favorite scent but it is a room spray. I would not buy this scent in body spray.
Felicia Y.
Love. Bath and body works is my favorite place to shop for lotion, spray, and room spray. They always have a great scents
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Smells so nice its amazing and i love it more than i love food i highly recomeend this bc it works well long lasting smell
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Some of these smell great but they are a bit pricey. I would prefer to have wall scents or candles since they last longer.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?