Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Yensi M.
Harvey, LA
Es muy rico su fragancia dura mucho es mejor que otras marcas aveces salen cupones de descuento y aprovechó a comprar muchos
Adrianna A.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves your house smelling wonderful the smell isn't very lasting tho! Great product if you just want a quick refreshing sent
katherine r.
Hazleton, PA
Omg I love it it smell so good and my house everyone told that my house smell always good that my secret this amazing product
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
Bath & Body Works is great. I bought this on sale and I don't regret it. The smell of blossom is strong but it smells great.
I love this for the bathroom and keeps the bathroom smelling really nice and it's not too strong and it lost a very long time
Rebecca S.
Milwaukee
Liliac is my favorite scent in this product . It does last a long time . Cons is I don't have the money for it all the time .
Guadalupe P.
Dickinson, TX
I love it, its smells so good and i be smelling good throughout the day I love their body wash and theirlotion smells so good
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Smells so nice its amazing and i love it more than i love food i highly recomeend this bc it works well long lasting smell
Felicia Y.
Love. Bath and body works is my favorite place to shop for lotion, spray, and room spray. They always have a great scents
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
THe scent is really nice, however it doesn't last as long as I would like. If it did last longer I would purchase it again.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?