BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

fabiola r.
I am a very smells person and I love that my house always smells good, my favorite products for that are Bath and Body works!!
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I love this !! It smells so good and it makes your body feel so soft , its the best feeling ever , it smells like nice flowers
Savannah D.
I love anything bath and body Works! This makes my house smell so good and it lasts forever! Everyone who comes over loves it!
Natalie W.
Smell great but not over powering since you control the amount of spray. Different smells which is great, but costs quite a bit
Ariana G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I absoulutely love the smell of this its amazing and my room always smells amazing . It makes it feel fresh every single day .
Haley D.
Jena, LA
This spray is amazing and highly concentrated. Great for the stinky areas you would like to abolish smells in a timely manner!
Soila F.
I dislike lavender smelling products I received this as a gift and it gives me a headache it's a Shame wish I could've used it.
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love air freshners and Bath and Body Works nails it with this product. Such an amazing aroma that stays in your room all day!
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
Love love love this stuff. It smells amazing and it actually lasts for a few hours unlike so many other brands. Love it!!!!!!!
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I have never tried this particular spray. I would love to know if it smells good and makes the room smell fresh for a long time
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?