BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Hannah R.
These are nice and the packaging is cute which is nice to decorate the bathroom with. Just wish the size was a little bigger.
Anabel V.
Bakersfield, CA
I used it once hated it! the smell is too strong I eventually threw this product out. Wont ever consider purchasing it again
stephanie e.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my mom's favorite scents not so much money but leaves the home smelling good and doesn't just cover up any bad smells
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
Bath & Body Works is great. I bought this on sale and I don't regret it. The smell of blossom is strong but it smells great.
Deanna G.
Not really a fan. I prefer the plug-in (lilac is my absolute favorite scent so far). This was too overpowering for my taste.
Alex B.
Woodinville, WA
I don't typically use Bath and Bodyworks praise anymore because like this one it doesn't last very long on my skin thank you
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Like the smell not my favorite!!
It makes me a little dizzy I wish it was soft, it is pretty but a little too strong for me.
Mikayla L.
Biloxi, MS
I looooove bath& body works!!! Everything in there smells s great!! I just wish I could buy everything !! I love this place!!
Chelsea G.
Patterson, LA
I've smelled it before and it smells good. I buy it in bulk when there is a sale. They usually have a good sale twice a year.
Adrianna A.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves your house smelling wonderful the smell isn't very lasting tho! Great product if you just want a quick refreshing sent
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?