BY BATH & BODY WORKS

estrella n.
Greeley, CO
These work amazing plus the smell stays behind for so long. I mostly use in my room and living room it's very warm and welcoming
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Bath and bodyworks products are all extremely concentrated. This room spray works wonders. We keep it in the bathroom primarily.
Jasmine C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bath and body works always have the best quality products. You get what you pay for, so I would definitely recommend this product
Ashley D.
Fairfield, CA
I love bath and body work products. They leave an amazing smell . I've used this product personally and I love they way it works
Iqra A.
Centreville, VA
I've used this before and although I wasn't very fond of this specific smell, the sorry itself did the job and covered any odors.
Amanda C.
I haven't used this fragrance. But the other ones smell so good and keep your room smelling amazing for hours after it's sprayed
Maya S.
Cleveland
i love this stuff, I spray it in my bedroom living room bathroom dining room kitchen and in the kids rooms and in their gym bags.
Tara T.
Love this stuff it smells great and I use it often because of the smell and I have a cat and like to keep the house smelling good
Tabitha L.
Bath and body works room sprays are amazing and with then concentrated they last so much longer and you don't have to use a lot.
Kayla E.
Duvall , WA
These sprays are SO strong. I mistakenly sprayed 4 times in my apartment and was choking. One spray is sufficient. Great smell!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?