BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Yum smells so good some what expensive but worth the money would buy again bath and body never lets me down on home products
Kelly L.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I love this the scent of bath and body works room spray. The smell is prescent for hours. It eliminates any odor in the air.
Kimberley E.
Monroeville, PA
Love the concentrated room spray. Makes my entire house smell fresh and clean. It's not so overpowering that it is nauseating
Melissa F.
Amazing smell and lasts a very long time. Very concentrated, so you do not need to spray so much to get a room smelling nice.
Hannah R.
These are nice and the packaging is cute which is nice to decorate the bathroom with. Just wish the size was a little bigger.
stephanie e.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my mom's favorite scents not so much money but leaves the home smelling good and doesn't just cover up any bad smells
Brittany H.
All the room sprays are a little strong for my liking. The bathroom is such a small area and even one spray is overpowering.
Jonetta D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very concentrated and I really didn’t like the smell. It made my house smell stale. Got it on sale so it wasn’t a total loss.
Deanna G.
Not really a fan. I prefer the plug-in (lilac is my absolute favorite scent so far). This was too overpowering for my taste.
Alex B.
Woodinville, WA
I don't typically use Bath and Bodyworks praise anymore because like this one it doesn't last very long on my skin thank you
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?