BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kayla G.
powderly tx
When you have a busy life full of pets and children running in and out, this spray helps for when you decide to unwind!!! Love it
Karen S.
Murrieta, CA
So many things to say about this product but the main one is it is amazing and works wonders !! I will forever love this product
Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Makes my bedroom smell so nice and i spray my bed and pillows lightly and it helps me drift off to sleep! Its a nice clean smell
Carina C.
I absolutely love this product. I have a toddler so my room is smelly after a diaper change, but this room spray is a lifesaver.
Vanessa A.
Arlington , TX
The shell is so amazing and good you will love this Snell and brand I love bath and body works so much I shop all the time there
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this scent. Has always been one of my favorite along with the Japanese Cherry Blossom Concentrated Room Spray.
roxana l.
Sutherlin, OR
Ok ok ok this is bomb like I looove this product so so much. Everyone that come to our house tells us that our house smells good.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I use the plug in room deoderizers. I have uses the lilac scent. But not in spray. Bath and Body Works products are usually good
Alexandria O.
Brookhaven , PA
Bath and body works has some really good strong smelling room sprays and they last forever bc you only need 1-2 sprays at a time
Cindee P.
Crete
I wasn't a fan of the lilac spray. However I am a big fan of the room sprays by yankee. I like more of a lemon clean linen spray.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?