Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is such a nice product. I haven't used this scent but I've used this same product with a different scent. It's cheap too
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Love all bath & body works! My favorite store! I love that scent in a bubble bath so why not as a room spray? Love B&B works!
Kiersten L.
Hamburg, NY
Best place to shop for the best smelling stuff around! I spend a lot of time here! And so many different flavors and scents!
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I just love Bath and Body Works. This is great to have out when we have company. Smells so good, not too strong which I like.
Julianne M.
Mahwah, NJ
This product smells amazing and really freshens a room up! it covers up odors very well and replaces them with a great scent.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
Smells so good and is great for covering up bad smells in the bathroom. Not too strong but just the right amount of coverage
Darlene W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Just use it when company is coming over the rest of the time I use the wallflowers and candles I love bath and body works!!!
Melissa F.
Amazing smell and lasts a very long time. Very concentrated, so you do not need to spray so much to get a room smelling nice.
Deannay A.
Mcallen, TX
I'm big on keeping my home smelling fabulous and all my bath and body sprays and candles do just that. They never disappoint.
Alison T.
Bucyrus, OH
Smells great and lasts long! Totally recommend all products from bath and body works. I do not find any cons. Very effective.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?