BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Carina C.
I absolutely love this product. I have a toddler so my room is smelly after a diaper change, but this room spray is a lifesaver.
Jennifer L.
I kinda like this smell.. it does its job too. But it all depends what smells you like in your home. Which for me this a good go
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Smells sooo yummy u need one pump an smells all over the room great smell . Bad thing is that it's small but it does last long ūüėä
ashley m.
Elizabethton
All the lotion and perfumes here smell amazing. And i love the way the store smells as well. Will be going back to buy more stuff
hailey v.
works okay. not the biggest fan of the actual scent. its kind of muggy and gets lost. can be great but is only for certain people
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
The smell is over powering and makes my head hurt. I prefer the wall flowers or the candles just not these they add to much smell
wendy a.
Anaheim, CA
I can't really gave a rate nor honest review on this one because I have not tired it , but soon maybe I can get my hands on it !
Elena L.
Trenton, NJ
I LOVE THE SCENT! IT MAKES EVERTHING/EVERYWHERE SMELL GREAT AND WONDERFUL! IF YOU LOVE FLOWER SCENTS YOU'LL DEFINITELY LIKE THIS
Unique R.
smell is amazing this is my go to store this product is a easy on the go product i have one in my car also smell is amazing
Krissy F.
Huntley, IL
I Love Bath and Body Works room sprays, however I am not a fan of floral scents so I have not purchased the Lilac Blossom scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?