BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Sadie H.
Platteville, WI
If you are looking for a room spray that will last hours and leave your house smelling light a fresh. Look no further. This room spray is by far the best. Having two cats, I use this spray all the time to help with pet odors. When I use it, you can't even tell I have cats.
Katie S.
Bath and Body Room Spray is amazing! It is so concentrated without being too strong. It has a great smell and keeps the room smelling fresh all day long. Love this product and it is affordable!
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
I really like bath and body works, but I feel their scents don't last long. They smell wonderful, but I feel like I'm paying for an hour or two of smell. It's a little expensive. However, I would recommend to someone, but also I would give them my opinion on it at the same time.
Chantelle A.
Walker, LA
This stuff is out of this world good!! It only takes 1 or 2 squirts and the smell is fantastic and smells up a good size room. Very potent so you do not need to spray alot at one time. Have these in the bathrooms of my house. Now, I just need to try more scents!
Krista E.
Midway Park, NC
What an amazing smell! Very strong and didn't require a lot of spray throughout the room so use gently.  The smell stays long in the room and is great! Definitely a value deal with the lack of need for over use with product. I recommended along with other smells.
Savanna S.
Huntsville
This product leaves your home smelling wonderful very hours on end. It's not an air freshener that chokes you if you use it, so i would recommend it for practically anyone. and it comes in lots of different scents. I was very satisfied, and think you will be too.
Kim T.
Great package works well, but honestly I just prefer to keep my house clean rather than use sprays to make a room smell good. Little pricey for my taste, but generally they do good sales so if you pay attention you should be able to get a good deal! Long lasting
Julia S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
love the smell of this but most of the one it dosnt last too long. Every time i walk in the room i have to spray again just to have it smell good, for the price it's not really worth it.
Cristina M.
Ozone Park, NY
What a great relaxing product. The scent to this product is amazing. Pros is that it is soothing however it may not be for everyone. Definitely not disappointing. It is affordable and makes a greatt gift for family members. Great for a Childs room as well
Lynn W.
Dinuba, CA
Bath & Body Works Paris For Men 2 in 1 Hair Body Wash 10 fl ozBBW is my go to for all things bath and body. I absolutely love their fragrances and candles!! This worked well in the office. The product is very affordable. Yes, I would recommend this product. It was great!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.