Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Savanna S.
Huntsville
This product leaves your home smelling wonderful very hours on end. It's not an air freshener that chokes you if you use it, so i would recommend it for practically anyone. and it comes in lots of different scents. I was very satisfied, and think you will be too.
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
I really like bath and body works, but I feel their scents don't last long. They smell wonderful, but I feel like I'm paying for an hour or two of smell. It's a little expensive. However, I would recommend to someone, but also I would give them my opinion on it at the same time.
Julia S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
love the smell of this but most of the one it dosnt last too long. Every time i walk in the room i have to spray again just to have it smell good, for the price it's not really worth it.
Cristina M.
Ozone Park, NY
What a great relaxing product. The scent to this product is amazing. Pros is that it is soothing however it may not be for everyone. Definitely not disappointing. It is affordable and makes a greatt gift for family members. Great for a Childs room as well
Lynn W.
Dinuba, CA
Bath & Body Works Paris For Men 2 in 1 Hair Body Wash 10 fl ozBBW is my go to for all things bath and body. I absolutely love their fragrances and candles!! This worked well in the office. The product is very affordable. Yes, I would recommend this product. It was great!!
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I can honestly say I am not a huge fan of this particular scent, however the bath and body works room sprays as whole I am a huge fan of. I have a small dog that tends to use the bathroom inside, so whenever a stinky mess is made these sprays are my go to!
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
my grandchildren use all of them and it smells good it keeps each room smelling fresh. I enjoy the smell it is a great product. it is effective never disappointed and it sometime affordable not always. I would still recommend the product to my friends
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Did you say Bath and Body Works? Yes, I did. If you do not own Something from Bath and Body Works.. Get shopping! You will not be dissapointed. They offer so much and I love everything that they have to offer. It is seriously the best thing in the whole world!
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
I have only used this once and oh my gosh it smelt so food! Well everything at bath and body works smell amazing! So I love when they come up with things like this. It's a little pricy compare to other brands but in my opinion this is worth the extra money.
Kara M.
The room sprays from Bath and body works are a quick and easy way to add a burst of fragrance in any room. One to two sprays, depending of room size, provides such a quick and pleasant aroma. Perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, teen boy rooms, and even the car!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?