Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kelsey W.
Hayti, MO
I like that when you spray it automatically gets rid of the oder on the room. Its an amazing product I would use it everyday.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
Anything from bath and body works I love because my friend works there so she always helps me get the good stuff smells great
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
A very light scent that doesn't give everyone a headache. It is very sweet and helps get rid of odors that aren't too strong
Kisha P.
Greenville, NC
I have never used that kind. But I have in other fragrances. I love the smell. It smells fresh nothing strong a clean smell.
Kiersten L.
Hamburg, NY
Best place to shop for the best smelling stuff around! I spend a lot of time here! And so many different flavors and scents!
Cierra D.
San Pablo, CA
A spray that leaves a refreshing smell. Not to heavy like a perfum but a spray that you can travel with a smell just as good.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is such a nice product. I haven't used this scent but I've used this same product with a different scent. It's cheap too
Ana H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Está crema es mi favorita porque humecta mi cuerpo y tiene un aroma espectacular, me encanta, la tengo que volver a comprar.
jackie c.
This spray Bath and Bodyworks constitute a room light and a leg Blossom White Brian bath and Bodyworks has a really great set
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Love all bath & body works! My favorite store! I love that scent in a bubble bath so why not as a room spray? Love B&B works!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?