BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Ashley D.
Fairfield, CA
I love bath and body work products. They leave an amazing smell . I've used this product personally and I love they way it works
Kymberly F.
I love bath and body works and love go go during sale times. Their room freshners are great and so many choices can please anyone
Amanda C.
I haven't used this fragrance. But the other ones smell so good and keep your room smelling amazing for hours after it's sprayed
Alexandria O.
Springfield, PA
Bath and body works has some really good strong smelling room sprays and they last forever bc you only need 1-2 sprays at a time
Unique R.
smell is amazing this is my go to store this product is a easy on the go product i have one in my car also smell is amazing
Carina C.
I absolutely love this product. I have a toddler so my room is smelly after a diaper change, but this room spray is a lifesaver.
Tara T.
Love this stuff it smells great and I use it often because of the smell and I have a cat and like to keep the house smelling good
Cindee P.
Crete
I wasn't a fan of the lilac spray. However I am a big fan of the room sprays by yankee. I like more of a lemon clean linen spray.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
this is so amazing bath and body works never seems to let me down when it comes to fragrances they just seem to last for so long
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Not a fan of the room sprays. They are super concentrated and don't totally cover up smells. They only last 2 minutes in the air
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?