BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
i love the scent after it is sprayed, it lingers for a long period of time. it also gets rid of unwanted smells not just masks it.
Tentra P.
Scranton, PA
I'm in love with room sprays I like the feeling of someone walking into your home and it has a familiar scent that makes them smile
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
While bath and body room sprays smell fantastic when freshly sprayed the smell does not linger or fill the space as some others do.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
Great smell I just have a problem with it staying in the room it might works great if I use it for the bathroom with the door shut
Jessica M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this . Leave my room smelling like heaven. The smell last for a really long time. Nothing can go wrong with this
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this, very fresh clean sent. Love all there products so far. Would keep buying them. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh
Jennifer S.
I love this bath and body room spray. It makes my room smell good and clean. I recommend that people would really try this product.
nora f.
This spray is amazing. It smells so fresh and last way longer than other sprays I have used. I use it everyday because its so good.
emily a.
Bakersfield, CA
omgbath and body works is the best room spray you can ever get it has a smell that you will never forget and it is super affordable
Ivette U.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I do not know if you know this fragrance but the product and the scent lasts for long, always bought vanilla fragrances and I love
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?