BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Heather B.
This product is a good spray for your house. Its a very nice smell and actually stays in the air and isn't to strong. Does the job.
Tyler G.
i love the scent after it is sprayed, it lingers for a long period of time. it also gets rid of unwanted smells not just masks it.
Ramona F.
Euclid, OH
this scent smells so amazing and i love it so much and the next time you go out shopping you should by this at bath and body works
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this, very fresh clean sent. Love all there products so far. Would keep buying them. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh
Lyndsay M.
Loves Park, IL
I love bath and body works! I can't use their purfumey lotions but I love their sprays and candles! Especially when I have coupons!
Megan B.
DELTONA, FL
While bath and body room sprays smell fantastic when freshly sprayed the smell does not linger or fill the space as some others do.
Preshae H.
Gulfport, MS
Great smell I just have a problem with it staying in the room it might works great if I use it for the bathroom with the door shut
Jennifer S.
I love this bath and body room spray. It makes my room smell good and clean. I recommend that people would really try this product.
Ivette U.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I do not know if you know this fragrance but the product and the scent lasts for long, always bought vanilla fragrances and I love
nora f.
This spray is amazing. It smells so fresh and last way longer than other sprays I have used. I use it everyday because its so good.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?