BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nadira D.
I'm so fascinated with this because i didn't even know bath and body works had air freshener but they do and its great. Yessss!!
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I love Bath & Body Works and I love lilac however the stuff is very concentrated and you have to be careful how much you spray
Valeria C.
Oswego, NY
Smells amazing but didn't last long at all wish the small would hang around longer but all in all it smells good in the moment
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very nice smell I only use this when I want a room to have a strong smell because this does have a very strong but nice scent.
Merri B.
I have used the B&BW sprays and they are strong and long lasting. I would recommend. I like their products. The all smell good.
Kaetlyn S.
This is perfect for your bedroom and has a long lasting scent! The scent is very prevalent and makes me feel relaxed and calm.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
Love love love this stuff. It smells amazing and it actually lasts for a few hours unlike so many other brands. Love it!!!!!!!
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
An old classic. This is a nice fresh scent for when you want to have something winter but you don't want to overpower the room
Mandy M.
MACON, GA
Bath & Body Works never disappoints! The white barn lilac blossom room spray is one of my very favorites because its so fresh!
Awilda C.
I love bath and body works, this white lilac blossom room spray is amazing. Just with one simple spray the room is good to go.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?