Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Stefania a.
Melrose, MA
Makes my bedroom smell so nice and i spray my bed and pillows lightly and it helps me drift off to sleep! Its a nice clean smell
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
this is so amazing bath and body works never seems to let me down when it comes to fragrances they just seem to last for so long
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I love Bath & Body Works and I love lilac however the stuff is very concentrated and you have to be careful how much you spray
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love air freshners and Bath and Body Works nails it with this product. Such an amazing aroma that stays in your room all day!
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I love this !! It smells so good and it makes your body feel so soft , its the best feeling ever , it smells like nice flowers
Nadira D.
I'm so fascinated with this because i didn't even know bath and body works had air freshener but they do and its great. Yessss!!
Awilda C.
I love bath and body works, this white lilac blossom room spray is amazing. Just with one simple spray the room is good to go.
Merri B.
I have used the B&BW sprays and they are strong and long lasting. I would recommend. I like their products. The all smell good.
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very nice smell I only use this when I want a room to have a strong smell because this does have a very strong but nice scent.
Mandy M.
MACON, GA
Bath & Body Works never disappoints! The white barn lilac blossom room spray is one of my very favorites because its so fresh!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?