BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tara T.
Love this stuff it smells great and I use it often because of the smell and I have a cat and like to keep the house smelling good
Cindee P.
Crete
I wasn't a fan of the lilac spray. However I am a big fan of the room sprays by yankee. I like more of a lemon clean linen spray.
wendy a.
Anaheim, CA
I can't really gave a rate nor honest review on this one because I have not tired it , but soon maybe I can get my hands on it !
Dinia R.
Las vegas
Haven't tried this scent. Will definitely look for it when I go shopping hope it smells good as the rest of the things they sell.
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Not a fan of the room sprays. They are super concentrated and don't totally cover up smells. They only last 2 minutes in the air
Ashley D.
Fairfield, CA
I love bath and body work products. They leave an amazing smell . I've used this product personally and I love they way it works
Amanda C.
I haven't used this fragrance. But the other ones smell so good and keep your room smelling amazing for hours after it's sprayed
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Smells sooo yummy u need one pump an smells all over the room great smell . Bad thing is that it's small but it does last long ūüėä
hailey v.
works okay. not the biggest fan of the actual scent. its kind of muggy and gets lost. can be great but is only for certain people
Carina C.
I absolutely love this product. I have a toddler so my room is smelly after a diaper change, but this room spray is a lifesaver.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?