BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Sandra A.
Sacramento, CA
I love Bath a Body Works, I use Barn Lilac Blossom concentrated Room spray for my bathroom because I love the aroma, it is very soft.
Iandra G.
Miami
The smeel is good but i think it doesn't stay for too long in the area so you need to spray A LOT to get the product to actually work.
Shannon P.
Deltona, Fl
I have a few different types of smells of these room sprays and they work great and last a long time I have been using them for years
Mikayla S.
Stoneham, MA
I love this spray for every day use. I keep it in my bathroom as well as my living room. It is very concentrated so it lasts a while.
Kyla W.
Bethlehem, PA
Love all Bath and Body Works product. Nice smells- strong but not too strong. Room spray is great, smells nice and lasts decent time.
Alison S.
Waianae, HI
Really great product, the scent is amazing, I want to buy more so I can spray it throughout the whole house, might even use it on me
monica w.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Totally worth the price. The scent is long lasting and smells absolutely great! I love buying these especially when they go on sale.
Ruby L.
Portland, OR
It is somewhat of a strong sent at first but ultimately it smells abosoltlet lovely it is so refreshing and smells like a lilac field
Lilac blossom smells great. This spray works wonders at making a room smell good. Bath and body works makes the best scented products
Christina H.
Medina, NY
The bath and body works concentrated too. Sprays are amazing. I love pretty much snh if the scents. They all make my home smell great
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?