BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I do love these and the smells, I don't normally purchase these on my own because there are way more cheaper alternatives that do the same job. I love when they are given to me as gifts though! Definitely great for someone who wants to spend the extra money on a room fragrance
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
Bath & Body Works Lilac Blossom happens to me one of my two favorite scents that they carry. It takes only one or two squirts to make my entire home smell Beautiful. This since last much longer than any other that I've tried. They're very cost-effective and last a long time. I keep Bath & Body Works fragrance spray and candles in my home all the time. I recommend them to everyone.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray best thing ever!!!!smells fantastic and it was affordable:) definitely purchasing another one after I'm done with this one
Fatima M.
I was looking for a nice, clean bathroom room spray and this works wonders. Such a nice, clean scent for spring! The lavender smells divine and reallt freshens up the place. A great product truly.
Hannah F.
The scent of this is soooooo beautiful, light, floral and perfect amount of smell for your room. I always spray this in the front room before guest arrive, and I always receive sooo many compliments over the smell. I love Bath and Body Works, and I would RECOMMEND any of there beautiful room sprays too anyone
Lily B.
As someone who likes a more subtle scent, this is a bit too overpowering, and makes the room smell only like that scent, rather than just eliminating the natural odors you want to get rid of. I'd rather not mask scents in my home, but that is definitely what this does.
Elizabeth V.
This room spray is not for someone who gets headaches easily. It's very strong and not a very good smell. It's very overwhelming. It's pricier than better room sprays . I would not recommend this product.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
Lilac Blossom is a very distinct sent. You either love it or hate it, however I absolutely loved it. You must like floral sense to really enjoy this one and it's at most potential. Please buy this and give it a try you won't regret it!
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Bath & Body Works has never failed me on scents nor quality of their products. Pricey but worth it. I dont use room sprays often but do keep it for bathrooms & vehicles, for quick fresh ups.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These sprays are really strong! You can only spray one time or it is way way too strong. I think the scent lasts a long time and love all the different scents they have especially their seasonal scents.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?