BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Fernanda D.
It is fabulous to use it after the bath, the aroma of this product feels good nice, it is not sticky and the fragrance lasts all day
Tameika P.
Wilmington, NC
I have never used this particular scent however, I love most of Bath and Body Works fragrances so I would definitely give it a a try.
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Everyone needs cleaning supplies. This is one of my favorites. It’s perfect to get the job done. Can’t buy at local grocery stores.
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
It leaves the skin feeling so smooth but I wasn't super excited about this fragrance in comparison to the others from bath and body
Corene K.
Hanover, PA
I keep bath and body works room sprays in all of my bathrooms. They always smell fresh and clean and prevent embarrassing moments.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm only giving it 3 stars because the smell is not my favorite. The spray itself is very concentrated so a little goes s long way.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
You can't go wrong with any bath and body works product but I like this option over grocery store brands because it smells better.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX
Works great to get rid of funky smells! not to overtaking but not to light i would recommend to people with sensitive moses like me
Reina R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Whitney L.
Nashville, TN
I love the freshness and the clean scent. I'm not so crazy about to flowery scent as much but it helps makes the room smell fresh.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?