BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Katie B.
Liberty Lake, WA
I love bath and body works and I don't think I have ever disliked any of their products or sents! They are a truly amazing company
Holly F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep one of these in my car all year long. These make the air smell so fresh and there's so many different smells to choose from
Alice R.
New Castle , DE
Love this spray! So easy to use and disperses the fragrance so smoothly. The smell is very intense however, though I like lavender.
Tentra P.
Scranton, PA
I'm in love with room sprays I like the feeling of someone walking into your home and it has a familiar scent that makes them smile
Heather D.
Lakeland, FL
Bath and body works room spray works great! All of their products are my "go to" solutions. Makes every room smell clean and tidy.
Heather B.
This product is a good spray for your house. Its a very nice smell and actually stays in the air and isn't to strong. Does the job.
Ramona F.
Euclid, OH
this scent smells so amazing and i love it so much and the next time you go out shopping you should by this at bath and body works
Mariana B.
Duluth, GA
I love the bath and body works spray it leaves the room smelling so good however unfortunately this product does not last very long
Lyndsay M.
Loves Park, IL
I love bath and body works! I can't use their purfumey lotions but I love their sprays and candles! Especially when I have coupons!
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
His is my all time FAVORITE!!! It's just too bad that it's not sold in stores anymore, but hey at least I can still buy it here!!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?