BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very nice room spray and it lasted for a good amount of time, not too funky smelling it was nice i liked it and would get it again
Kayla S.
Huntington, WV
It leaves the skin feeling so smooth but I wasn't super excited about this fragrance in comparison to the others from bath and body
Emma L.
Fairport, NY
I like using this better than a candle because I have pets so I don't have to worry about fire burning. Smells up the whole house.
Brittani S.
Harrisburg, PA
Was never really a lilac person but. This makes my bathroom smell sooo fresh. It makes me feel like my bathroom is clean and fresh
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
this smells amazing !!!!!! I would buy it over and over and its not expensive. it has no bad things about it is really effective .
nora f.
This spray is amazing. It smells so fresh and last way longer than other sprays I have used. I use it everyday because its so good.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
I really like Thai products bath and body works makes very nice products one thing I don't like is the smell goes away after awhile
Chiara T.
Got this product as a gift once and didn't really care for the smell. I think it's nice but this product wasn't the best fit for me
Kelsey K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Long lasting scent and great smell. Not overly priced and also bigger bottle takes time to finish! Scent stays on body for hours !
Vanessa L.
Norcross, GA
I love everything about this store everything smells so good the prices are great perfect for having you and your home smell clean
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?