BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Allison
Smells AMAZING. This is something I cannot stop purchasing. I have one for every bathroom and vehicle. These remove stench immediately.
Alyssa S.
Elyria, OH
Room spray smells fine but thereon spray lingers for short time period does not smell anything. Lack of that necessity in a room spray
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
Love this product duct and scent it's a long lasting effect for a good price. Bottle seems small but doesn't take much of it to a room
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I do you like the products it’s not one of my favorites I feel that it’s kind of small For price you can get something so much bigger.
Briana B.
The room sprays are great for a small amount of time. I like the plug ins that provide a more consistent smell and are longer lasting.
Alejandra A.
I've tried this spray and the mango and it smells good. It lasts a long time and you don't really need a lot to make a room smell good
alexa c.
Omaha, NE
works really good but the scent is really strong. i would recommend trying a different scent like sweet pea or japanese cherry blossom.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to use this spray for my bedroom because it smells so good!! The smell lingers forever & my room stays smelling good for hours!
Uriaha S.
Columbia, SC
I LOOOOVE this product. I love the smell and how the smell isnt to strong. The scent stays around and doesnt weaken as the day goes on.
Brittany R.
Kansas City, MO
All of my air freshness, candles, and sprays are all in lilac. I think it is strong enough but light enough to not overwhelm with scent
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?