BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Corene K.
Hanover, PA
I keep bath and body works room sprays in all of my bathrooms. They always smell fresh and clean and prevent embarrassing moments.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the freshness and the clean scent. I'm not so crazy about to flowery scent as much but it helps makes the room smell fresh.
Reina R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
mary p.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with this. Literally every acebt comes into my room and then like three sprays of this and my room smells all lucious.
Elizabeth M.
Potomac, MD
I personally dispise this scent at bath and body works, but the room spray really does as advertized and permeates the entire room
Annie L.
It's alright. I typically prefer fruity smells so I would not reach for this one. It does work though and a little goes a long way.
Stephanie T.
Redford, MI
This is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I have pets and just a couple of sprays left my home smelling AMAZING for hours! Love!
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Not the best scent bath and body offers in my opinion however isn't the worst either I would buy it again if it was the only option
Shelly W.
Love the Bath and Body Room Sprays. Their scent is very strong and lasts! I have one in each bathroom and hate it when we run out!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very nice room spray and it lasted for a good amount of time, not too funky smelling it was nice i liked it and would get it again
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?