BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Anna E.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love this room spray. We have a lot of pets and this eliminates odors while leaving a lovely smell and it is soothing and calming.
Kathy P.
Portville
I love my Bath and Body Works plug ins. They make the whole house smell wonderful. I like the variety of scents that are available.
amethyst c.
Ctr Moriches, NY
OMG........... I love the scent. like it smells so awesome and great . I would so buy it again, it made my room smell so peaceful.
kiki c.
San Antonio, TX
Works great to get rid of funky smells! not to overtaking but not to light i would recommend to people with sensitive moses like me
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
Their room spray is absolutely amazing and definitely worth the trip to the mall. I love it because it leaves a long lasting scent.
Melissa M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm only giving it 3 stars because the smell is not my favorite. The spray itself is very concentrated so a little goes s long way.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Lilacs are one of my favorite scents to use. I'm like obsessed with my house smelling good and this does a great job at doing that.
Whitney L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the freshness and the clean scent. I'm not so crazy about to flowery scent as much but it helps makes the room smell fresh.
ROSE S.
Montgomery, AL
BATH AND BODY WORKS HAVE THE MOST PLEASANT SMELLING SMELL GOODS THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I WOULD SUGGEST ANY BODY TO USE THIS
Mariana B.
Duluth, GA
I love the bath and body works spray it leaves the room smelling so good however unfortunately this product does not last very long
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?