BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ
This product has a great scent and leaves the whole room smelling great and refreshed. It has a nice clean scent. It's a great product.
Dayana A.
Hialeah, FL
These room sprays are intense and will mask any odor in the room. I deducted one star because they are not as long lasting as I'd like.
Alejandra A.
I've tried this spray and the mango and it smells good. It lasts a long time and you don't really need a lot to make a room smell good
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray brings a bit of spring into the room, even when it's cold and rainy in Michigan.
Michele G.
I don't really like flower smells so this one isn't my favorite. Small can is higher prices than other brands. Not available everywhere
I love this spray because it leaves the house with a wonderful smell. When people walk into the house they always ask me what do I use.
Natalie S.
Lakeland, FL
Too strong for a room smells good but too strong for me doesn't like st all it was gift so had to use it but not something I would buy
Anna C.
Orlando, FL
Love this product duct and scent it's a long lasting effect for a good price. Bottle seems small but doesn't take much of it to a room
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
I do you like the products it’s not one of my favorites I feel that it’s kind of small For price you can get something so much bigger.
Allison
Smells AMAZING. This is something I cannot stop purchasing. I have one for every bathroom and vehicle. These remove stench immediately.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?