BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Christina H.
Medina, NY
The bath and body works concentrated too. Sprays are amazing. I love pretty much snh if the scents. They all make my home smell great
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This has such a sweet and elegant smell. We keep it in the bathrooms for that fresh smell! It lingers well and isn't too over bearing
Alison S.
Waianae, HI
Really great product, the scent is amazing, I want to buy more so I can spray it throughout the whole house, might even use it on me
Cassandra C.
This product smells great and fills the room. But I wish the scents lasted longer. I will still buy them. They smell to go to pass on
Erika C.
This product smells wonderful and last all day long the room smells fresh and clean. I do recommend this product they have the best.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This room spray smells amazing and lasts for awhile! I like to use it to keep my room smelling fresh especially because I have pets!
Melany F.
I adore this stuff. It makes makes my room smell so fantastic, fresh and clean even when it isn't. You should totally give this a go
Shannon P.
Deltona, Fl
I have a few different types of smells of these room sprays and they work great and last a long time I have been using them for years
McKayla S.
East Syracuse
These sprays all smell so good! You only need one spritz to give an entire room a lovely smell. Great for parties or even in the car!
I wish I could give this 10 stars! Love love love the smell of this! Leaves my house smelling so good and fresh. One of my favorites
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?