BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Dayessi C.
Louisville, KY
That is really good and work well . I bougth this the last year and i continue buying this because is really good and not too expesive.
Natalie S.
Lakeland, FL
Too strong for a room smells good but too strong for me doesn't like st all it was gift so had to use it but not something I would buy
Ashley B.
Edgewood, MD
This is a really amazing scent. Something I really like about it is that the scent last for hours but it isn't over whelmingly pitent.
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
All of my air freshness, candles, and sprays are all in lilac. I think it is strong enough but light enough to not overwhelm with scent
Tina M.
Lockport, IL
Love the room spray. Such a pretty scent .much more used than a regular Lysol spray and leaves the room smelling great for a few hours.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to use this spray for my bedroom because it smells so good!! The smell lingers forever & my room stays smelling good for hours!
Paula C.
New Albany, IN
Smells really good . It's a clean comforting scent . I love to spray this in the evening because it calms the mood to help you relax .
Natalie A.
Stockton, CA
This product smells so good And it keeps your house smelling fresh all day. its not so string as to I am sensitive to smell. love this!
Kaleigh P.
Spotsylvania, VA
Smells good does not last long. I don't believer it is worth the money only because that can you can spray 5 times an it will be empty
Sarah H.
Kemmerer, WY
I'm giving this a four star just because I'm not a big fan of lilac and this gives me a headache. It smells good it's just not for me.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.