Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
Concentrated room spray is perfect weather it is for that dirty diaper smell in the house or trying to get smoke smell out of a car.
Fernanda D.
It is fabulous to use it after the bath, the aroma of this product feels good nice, it is not sticky and the fragrance lasts all day
Sandra A.
Sacramento, CA
I love Bath a Body Works, I use Barn Lilac Blossom concentrated Room spray for my bathroom because I love the aroma, it is very soft.
Hannah W.
Stillwater, OK
I love Bath and Body Works. It may be over priced at times, but it is consist with what my needs are. Their candles are my favorite.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Small can big scent! Love that I can keep them on the counter for guests to use in the powder room without having to have a HUGE can.
Iandra G.
Miami
The smeel is good but i think it doesn't stay for too long in the area so you need to spray A LOT to get the product to actually work.
Kelly
Pharr, TX
Love it it smells so yummy !! I wish i could have these for life i love it !! 10/10 for sure buy it i love it and highly recommend it
Alyssa G.
Received This as a gift. Has a strong aroma but I'm just not a fan of the he scent. Would definitely try another scent from the brand
Taylor C.
Hingham, MA
smells a little sub par and smelly, very overwhelming and not at all an everyday spray. does not stay very long you have to use a lot
Mikayla S.
Stoneham, MA
I love this spray for every day use. I keep it in my bathroom as well as my living room. It is very concentrated so it lasts a while.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?