BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Denise W.
Yyyaaasss. . This gives me life. A little bit goes a long way. Very intense relaxing scent. Soothing. It doesn't cover up it penetrates.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Omg a little goes such a long way. I use it in my sins stinky room and in car after he has practice and boy does it make a big difference
Angela C.
Homer, GA
Thses bath & body works sparys smell delicious. I, personally, keep them in my car & spray when needed, & normally it lasts a long time.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Smells amazing. Wish it came in a bigger bottle I aleays seem to run out of this so quickly. Even my soon to be husband loves the smell.
Rebeca G.
Sometimes the smell can be over powering but i still like it i just have to remember not to put too much and the price is pretty good too
Nicole M.
This will leave your house smelling like an enchanted secret garden. The smell in intoxicating and smells exactly like fresh lilacs!!!!!
Kelly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Me encanta huele rikisimo y da un olor perfecto a tu cuarto y tambien ahy perfumes cremas y desinfectantes de mano y tienes un olor rico
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
Love it. It smells so good and you should totally try it out. It's well worth the money and you will fall in love with it just like I did
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Smells delicious! A go to for any room! I always keep one in my bathroom and one in my living room to keep the place smelling fabulous!!
heather s.
Worthington, OH
I have not used this product. Do not have anything to say for it. I am sure would be good due to it being a bath and body work product .
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?