Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy this and pumpkin pecan waffles. It's a very concentrated spray so you don't wanna go overboard because a little goes a very long ways. I've made this mistake and trust me lol. Two sprays in one room takes care of my entire upstairs and I Iive in a very large house.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I AM obsessed with air freshener they all smell good especially the ones from bath and body works there affordable there very effective i do usually have problems with most air fresheners wearing off after an hour not this bath and body works one all off there products are good and i would recommend them to anybody
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
For me, it is important to feel natural smell in the apartment, that's why I decided to buy the scent produced by this company. At the beginning, I couldn't understand what was the source of the smell in the bathroom and WC, but then I catch it. This scent is not obtrusive!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I do love these and the smells, I don't normally purchase these on my own because there are way more cheaper alternatives that do the same job. I love when they are given to me as gifts though! Definitely great for someone who wants to spend the extra money on a room fragrance
Elizabeth V.
This room spray is not for someone who gets headaches easily. It's very strong and not a very good smell. It's very overwhelming. It's pricier than better room sprays . I would not recommend this product.
Fatima M.
I was looking for a nice, clean bathroom room spray and this works wonders. Such a nice, clean scent for spring! The lavender smells divine and reallt freshens up the place. A great product truly.
Lily B.
As someone who likes a more subtle scent, this is a bit too overpowering, and makes the room smell only like that scent, rather than just eliminating the natural odors you want to get rid of. I'd rather not mask scents in my home, but that is definitely what this does.
Rain K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works has one of the best room spray (air freshener) in my opinion. I love how they always have a wide range of scents, so you can try multiple ones and never get sick of them. Compared to other brands, they also do have one of the best deals.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray best thing ever!!!!smells fantastic and it was affordable:) definitely purchasing another one after I'm done with this one
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
These sprays are really strong! You can only spray one time or it is way way too strong. I think the scent lasts a long time and love all the different scents they have especially their seasonal scents.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?