BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
For me, it is important to feel natural smell in the apartment, that's why I decided to buy the scent produced by this company. At the beginning, I couldn't understand what was the source of the smell in the bathroom and WC, but then I catch it. This scent is not obtrusive!
Katrina S.
I have one of theses sprays and I love the smell and the price is really affordable which is so nice. I was happy with this product, it did what is was supposed to do. I would recommend this product to people who want a room spray in their favorite bath and body works scent.
Nettie J.
camden,NJ
The bath and body room spray is very powerful. One spay and your and your room smells instantly good. The size is small enough to fit in a bag to carry around. The size of the bottle is very expensive and it doesn't last long. Yes I would recommend this spray to others.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX
This is an amazing fragrance, it always makes the room feel like home, it is a little too strong to some people, who are sensitive. It is effective, I always have one in the restroom and the living room. I would recommend this. The price is good for the quality of product.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like the smell of this product and most of the funds of this company. He is very sweet but not sugary, gives the feeling that you are in a flowering garden, but do not strangle you with your smell. A perfect option for easy refreshment of the smell in the apartment.
Alexandria S.
I love anything and everything bath and body works. I would like to try another scent but this did the irk for a small room. The price isn't bad, especially if you have a coupon or they have a sale
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy this and pumpkin pecan waffles. It's a very concentrated spray so you don't wanna go overboard because a little goes a very long ways. I've made this mistake and trust me lol. Two sprays in one room takes care of my entire upstairs and I Iive in a very large house.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray best thing ever!!!!smells fantastic and it was affordable:) definitely purchasing another one after I'm done with this one
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I do love these and the smells, I don't normally purchase these on my own because there are way more cheaper alternatives that do the same job. I love when they are given to me as gifts though! Definitely great for someone who wants to spend the extra money on a room fragrance
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I AM obsessed with air freshener they all smell good especially the ones from bath and body works there affordable there very effective i do usually have problems with most air fresheners wearing off after an hour not this bath and body works one all off there products are good and i would recommend them to anybody
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?