BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX
This is an amazing fragrance, it always makes the room feel like home, it is a little too strong to some people, who are sensitive. It is effective, I always have one in the restroom and the living room. I would recommend this. The price is good for the quality of product.
Nettie J.
camden,NJ
The bath and body room spray is very powerful. One spay and your and your room smells instantly good. The size is small enough to fit in a bag to carry around. The size of the bottle is very expensive and it doesn't last long. Yes I would recommend this spray to others.
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
I really like the smell of this product and most of the funds of this company. He is very sweet but not sugary, gives the feeling that you are in a flowering garden, but do not strangle you with your smell. A perfect option for easy refreshment of the smell in the apartment.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I do love these and the smells, I don't normally purchase these on my own because there are way more cheaper alternatives that do the same job. I love when they are given to me as gifts though! Definitely great for someone who wants to spend the extra money on a room fragrance
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and Body Works lilac room spray has a nice floral scent. The scent is concentrated wherever you spray it. It is very effective and long lasting. This is also a good price for the quality Bath and Body Works brand. I would recommend it as a good air freshener for your home.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
Bath & Body Works Lilac Blossom happens to me one of my two favorite scents that they carry. It takes only one or two squirts to make my entire home smell Beautiful. This since last much longer than any other that I've tried. They're very cost-effective and last a long time. I keep Bath & Body Works fragrance spray and candles in my home all the time. I recommend them to everyone.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy this and pumpkin pecan waffles. It's a very concentrated spray so you don't wanna go overboard because a little goes a very long ways. I've made this mistake and trust me lol. Two sprays in one room takes care of my entire upstairs and I Iive in a very large house.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I AM obsessed with air freshener they all smell good especially the ones from bath and body works there affordable there very effective i do usually have problems with most air fresheners wearing off after an hour not this bath and body works one all off there products are good and i would recommend them to anybody
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
For me, it is important to feel natural smell in the apartment, that's why I decided to buy the scent produced by this company. At the beginning, I couldn't understand what was the source of the smell in the bathroom and WC, but then I catch it. This scent is not obtrusive!
Hannah F.
The scent of this is soooooo beautiful, light, floral and perfect amount of smell for your room. I always spray this in the front room before guest arrive, and I always receive sooo many compliments over the smell. I love Bath and Body Works, and I would RECOMMEND any of there beautiful room sprays too anyone
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.