BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jasmine V.
Smells amazing and it lasts a long time! I literally spray it on purpose just so I can get a smell of
It😂😂😂😂 but I totally recommend it !!
Gramila R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the smell of it !!! This is small package now and I feel the big bottles before where a really good catch , but I love the smell of it
Macy H.
Fishers, IN
I like the concentrated sprays for in large open areas but someone told me to use it in a small space and it left me not feeling so great.
dana b.
I love this product ! It smells amazing and it last forever and it keeps my home smelling good all day ! You don't need alot of it at all.
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
Smells so good! Makes my house smell amazing. I always spray this right after I vacuum and it really makes my house smell and feel cleaner
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These spray smell marvelous. Everyone should buy this spray. The Senate will never go away. It will take hours actually for it to go away.
Aslin R.
This scent smells amazing, I love to spray the house with it right after I clean. And thats when I feel like the house is completely clean
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I haven't used this scent before but I have used this product and I love it. It smells so good and you can smell it though my entire house.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Love the room sprays! I keep one in my car and one in each bathroom in my home for guests and us to use!! Keeps everything smelling fresh!
Brianna V.
Montclair, CA
I love most of bath and body works room sprays. This scent is one of my favorite scents. It smells good and leaves the room smelling fresh.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?