BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Samantha T.
Lilac is one of my favorite scents so this is a must have in any bathroom in my house. It can be very strong so a little goes a long way.
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
Very great smelling aroma and once lit, it keeps my whole home smelling good and I receive lots of compliments on it when guests arrive.
Shanae R.
Ringgold, GA
A little goes a long way. Last long in the room that its sprayed in and also since you don't need multiple sprays the can last forever!!
Nikki O.
When I use bath and body room spray the smell linger for a very long time, people compliment the smell and the time. Its very effective.
Nohemi N.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm never disappointed with any products from Bath and Body. I've used everything from lotions, body washes and even the car air fresher.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I like this I only used this about once or twice. I don't remember the scent. I would purchase again just to check out this product again
Victoria M.
Absolutely love the air spray. Helps make the room smell good while toning out the bad scent. Only downfall is that it's not long acting
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
I have never seen this before but I know I would love it. I love Bath and Body Works. It's one of my favorite stores my kids and I go to.
Priscilla O.
Mcallen, TX
This smells Devine! My guests always compliment on it, even my husband meantions when he comes home from work how great the house smells!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Omg a little goes such a long way. I use it in my sins stinky room and in car after he has practice and boy does it make a big difference
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?