Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
Great smell, aromatic and I love it. I always recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try and definitely you will love it
Allison
Smells AMAZING. This is something I cannot stop purchasing. I have one for every bathroom and vehicle. These remove stench immediately.
Taylor S.
Westmont, IL
Oddly enough, I try to keep one of these in every room if my house. The smell is amazing and one spray is just enough to do the trick.
Cynthia M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Anything from bath and body works smells amazing. The smell stays for a long time and it can be smells all over with just a few sprays.
Wanda A.
Bath and body Works have the best scents and with just one spirits is more than enough. Specially this lilac blossom it smells amazing.
Ashley B.
Edgewood, MD
This is a really amazing scent. Something I really like about it is that the scent last for hours but it isn't over whelmingly pitent.
Alyssa S.
Elyria, OH
Room spray smells fine but thereon spray lingers for short time period does not smell anything. Lack of that necessity in a room spray
Brenda G.
Barstow, CA
Bath & body works products are great. I buy the wallflower plug in. I love them. they leave my house smells great and last a long time.
Taylor B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This spray fills the room but doesn't last. Perfect for the car or specific small rooms. Don't rely on this product alone for pet odors
Uriaha S.
Columbia, SC
I LOOOOVE this product. I love the smell and how the smell isnt to strong. The scent stays around and doesnt weaken as the day goes on.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?