BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Katie N.
Bath and body works always has amazing products. This room spray is unique from anything I've ever seen and I love it! It smells delicious.
Gramila R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the smell of it !!! This is small package now and I feel the big bottles before where a really good catch , but I love the smell of it
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Being a florist for many years I totally appreciate the Lilac Blossom scent they made. I also like that the scent lasts a really long time.
I love how this product is so small but fills my room up with freshness and at a small cost its last forever and makes a house into a home
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Bath & Body Works makes great room sprays! Neutralizes the air, and they all have a great scent! This scent is perfect for summer, love it!
Taylor S.
Seneca, SC
This stuff works great to eliminate any foul smells in the house. Especially when there are 4 girls and 3 dogs that live in one apartment.
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
This small spray bottle lasts awhile because one spray is all you need to make the room smell great. This particular scent is my favorite.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved the smell of it and it lasted for quite a while. I never got it before so it was such a nice surprise to know that it was so great
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't really like this smell but the rest of my family thinks its nice...it just makes me a little nauseous after smelling it for awhile
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
I'm never disappointed with bath and body works I love all of their candles and room sprays. This one is very light smelling and is amazing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?