BY BATH & BODY WORKS

anita f.
Hubert, NC
I love bath and body works home fragrances. They are very strong so a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a gift. I didn't end up using it all because it was so potent. Definitely not ideal for small spaces. It gave me a headache.
⚽️💓mjaa O.
Los Angeles , CA
Every time when some visitors come they love they way my house smells like ! They love coming here and the smells does stay for a long time
LeeAnn D.
These can be a little over powering, but great to spray in closets, or basements. Great to keep in bathrooms. You down want to over spray!
Rosa F.
Smells very good! Long lasting scent very enjoyable. Prices isn't too bad but more than I like to spend sometimes. Worth the money though.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
The smell is strong and it lasts a few minutes. Very floral and clean. I recommend this if you look for a fresh flower smell for your home.
Jasmine V.
Smells amazing and it lasts a long time! I literally spray it on purpose just so I can get a smell of
It😂😂😂😂 but I totally recommend it !!
Miranda A.
Shingletown, CA
I love this spray because it smells very good! It is very refreshing. I like that the smell lasts a long time and will cover up bad smells.
Love the smell of this product !! And the scent really lasts long in a room so it doesn't go away too fast !! Would definitely recommend!!
bry m.
Paris, KY
this spray smells sooo great, you need to try this out if you want, two little squirt and my room starts to smell good and my room is huge.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?