BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
I love bath and body works products but this scent isn't my favorite. I like more of a refreshing smell when I am using it for room spray.
Morgan B.
i haven't used it much but it smells good and covers a room pretty well. bath and body works tends to have the best smelling products
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I use this in my car! I do a few sprays on the mats in my car every once in a while. I'm very sensitive to odors and it doesn't bother me.
Brooke B.
Strasburg
I found that when you sprayed this is was over whelming at first and then the scent went away. The scent smelled very good but didn't last.
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These sprays are a little strong when you first spray them and the scent doesn't last too long, but they do smell good for the time being.
Ailiana O.
This is ro stonv for me personally I love the smells. Just wish it wasn't so strong great though if you love a strong smelling car or home
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works well. A little too well. It kind of makes my room smell a little overpowering. Not sure if I'd repurchase. Maybe if it were on sale.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
It smells amazing and I just can't stop spraying it all over the house. I'm so obsessed with this and I would definitely buy this again!
Elizabeth N.
Charlotte
I love how strong these are but not to powerful! Just do a couple sprays before guest comenover and everyone will say something about it!
Lori Beth H.
Nashville, TN
Great room spray!!! The lasting power is impressive me I love how small the bottles are:) Looks so clean and classy on a bathroom counter
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?