BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nikki O.
When I use bath and body room spray the smell linger for a very long time, people compliment the smell and the time. Its very effective.
Leslie M.
Athens, AL
This is a great product. It is very concentrated so it lasts a long time. Great scent . Leaves my house smelling amazing and relaxing!!!
Anna L.
These are nice but I don't think they are a product that i would get just because the scent is so strong that it could give me a headache
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
I have never seen this before but I know I would love it. I love Bath and Body Works. It's one of my favorite stores my kids and I go to.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
Lilac is one of my favorites scents ever.
This isn't too strong but isn't weak at all. Usually lasts a while unlike other air fresheners.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Omg a little goes such a long way. I use it in my sins stinky room and in car after he has practice and boy does it make a big difference
Nohemi N.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm never disappointed with any products from Bath and Body. I've used everything from lotions, body washes and even the car air fresher.
Victoria M.
Absolutely love the air spray. Helps make the room smell good while toning out the bad scent. Only downfall is that it's not long acting
Ali R.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells good and isn't too overwhelming like some sprays. Bath and body works always have great prices too and great sales going on.
Madi M.
danvers, il
Stinky poo? Spray this and the bathroom won’t smell!! Also it doesn’t smell like you’re spraying a stinky hospital smelling air freshener
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?