BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These spray smell marvelous. Everyone should buy this spray. The Senate will never go away. It will take hours actually for it to go away.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I haven't used this scent before but I have used this product and I love it. It smells so good and you can smell it though my entire house.
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath and body works is amazing! this makes the air smell so good and also because the air smells so good you'll start to feel even better!
Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
I love the room sprays from Bath & Body Works! The scent is strong (perfect for me, maybe too strong for others) and it stays for a while.
I love how this product is so small but fills my room up with freshness and at a small cost its last forever and makes a house into a home
Gramila R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the smell of it !!! This is small package now and I feel the big bottles before where a really good catch , but I love the smell of it
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I have this in my room just in a different scent and I absolutely love it the scent is very fragrant. And disburses all throughout my room
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Love the room sprays! I keep one in my car and one in each bathroom in my home for guests and us to use!! Keeps everything smelling fresh!
Aily L.
Louisville, KY
I like the smell of it when u and when you spray it smells so so good and u should go buy because when spray u going to be in love with it
Kristina W.
Alexandria, KY
Bath and body works always have nice scents love that they always get new ones but have the old favorites. Makes the house smelling fresh.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?