BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Denise W.
Yyyaaasss. . This gives me life. A little bit goes a long way. Very intense relaxing scent. Soothing. It doesn't cover up it penetrates.
Kelly L.
Brooklyn, NY
Me encanta huele rikisimo y da un olor perfecto a tu cuarto y tambien ahy perfumes cremas y desinfectantes de mano y tienes un olor rico
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Smells delicious! A go to for any room! I always keep one in my bathroom and one in my living room to keep the place smelling fabulous!!
Stephanie T.
Phoenix, AZ
I can never leave bath &body works without buying something. I have 4 dogs so keeping the house smelling amazing is very important to me.
Rebeca G.
Sometimes the smell can be over powering but i still like it i just have to remember not to put too much and the price is pretty good too
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
You can't go wrong with a B&B room spray. Light smell so it's not overpowering yet enough to make the room feel better and smell better!
Angelette J.
Adelanto, CA
Very great smelling aroma and once lit, it keeps my whole home smelling good and I receive lots of compliments on it when guests arrive.
Shanae R.
Ringgold, GA
A little goes a long way. Last long in the room that its sprayed in and also since you don't need multiple sprays the can last forever!!
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I like this I only used this about once or twice. I don't remember the scent. I would purchase again just to check out this product again
Nikki O.
When I use bath and body room spray the smell linger for a very long time, people compliment the smell and the time. Its very effective.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?