BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Aslin R.
This scent smells amazing, I love to spray the house with it right after I clean. And thats when I feel like the house is completely clean
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Bath & Body Works makes great room sprays! Neutralizes the air, and they all have a great scent! This scent is perfect for summer, love it!
Shannon O.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never used room sprays because they often set off my allergies. I do however love the candles and plus ins from Bath and Body works.
Katie N.
Bath and body works always has amazing products. This room spray is unique from anything I've ever seen and I love it! It smells delicious.
dana b.
I love this product ! It smells amazing and it last forever and it keeps my home smelling good all day ! You don't need alot of it at all.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
I love bath and body works home fragrances. They are very strong so a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
Smells so good! Makes my house smell amazing. I always spray this right after I vacuum and it really makes my house smell and feel cleaner
Sam M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These sprays are a little strong when you first spray them and the scent doesn't last too long, but they do smell good for the time being.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
I'm never disappointed with bath and body works I love all of their candles and room sprays. This one is very light smelling and is amazing
Taylor S.
Johns Island, SC
This stuff works great to eliminate any foul smells in the house. Especially when there are 4 girls and 3 dogs that live in one apartment.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?