BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Abryl P.
Aurora, CO
Its smells ver good and a very good product to you on yourself i swear its a a 24 hour smell you wont regret buying any matterail fron there
letha p.
Hartwell, GA
I love all the scents bath and body works has. It leaves the house smelling wonderful. It smells like you are walking in a garden of lillies.
Sharon W.
I love Bath and Body Works Everything. The scent of this product is just beautiful. Makes my home smell so good. Long lasting scent. Lovely!
Lisa O.
Has the room smelling wonderoulette, it's the perfect blend of white lilac. Sweetness that doesn't over power your nose with a flowery secnt.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
These room sprays can really help with odors in a room with I my a couple of sprays. I gave the stars off because I am not a fan of the smell
Krystal D.
This is a cute bottle and it smells gd but its a bit pricey for how small the can is and the smell doesnt last very long! But it smells great
Sidney E.
Vermillion , SD
I love this spray!it makes the whole room smell so good! I spray it everyday! There are so many different spray smells you can get! Love it!!
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
These are so good to have handy!!! Make any room smell great and easy to spray and a little goes a long way!!!! Little pricey but not to bad
Sandi M.
We Love bed and Bath it is one awesome store i could go broke in them store`s But the goo d thing is i like the lighter scenic Lobe BBB Works

Kristy R.
San Pedro
Such a great spray to have I always spray the couches and bed with it and it keeps it smelling fresh and perfect! Even great for in the car!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?