BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
The smell is strong and it lasts a few minutes. Very floral and clean. I recommend this if you look for a fresh flower smell for your home.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
The stuff smells absolutely fabulous I use it each morning after the shower I just love the way that it feels on my skin it's very soothing
bry m.
Paris, KY
this spray smells sooo great, you need to try this out if you want, two little squirt and my room starts to smell good and my room is huge.
Rosa F.
Smells very good! Long lasting scent very enjoyable. Prices isn't too bad but more than I like to spend sometimes. Worth the money though.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
I love this spray because it smells very good! It is very refreshing. I like that the smell lasts a long time and will cover up bad smells.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I have this in my room just in a different scent and I absolutely love it the scent is very fragrant. And disburses all throughout my room
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a gift. I didn't end up using it all because it was so potent. Definitely not ideal for small spaces. It gave me a headache.
Macy H.
I like the concentrated sprays for in large open areas but someone told me to use it in a small space and it left me not feeling so great.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Never used...i do like lilac.. maybe i would use this once if i came across it in the store and it smelt good. but i have not try out yet.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Lilac blossom is my favorite B&BW scent ever. It's an awesome floral scent and it keeps the room smelling great for a long period of time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.