BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Morgan B.
Conyers, GA
I love the room sprays from Bath & Body Works! The scent is strong (perfect for me, maybe too strong for others) and it stays for a while.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works well. A little too well. It kind of makes my room smell a little overpowering. Not sure if I'd repurchase. Maybe if it were on sale.
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Love the room sprays! I keep one in my car and one in each bathroom in my home for guests and us to use!! Keeps everything smelling fresh!
Brooke B.
Strasburg
I found that when you sprayed this is was over whelming at first and then the scent went away. The scent smelled very good but didn't last.
Keri B.
Weatherly , PA
Not what I expected to say the least. It was very potent with the smell. Good thing is the smell lasts forever and covers almost anything
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
I have never seen this before but I know I would love it. I love Bath and Body Works. It's one of my favorite stores my kids and I go to.
Valentina N.
tiene un olor como dulzón que me encanta , odio que mi casa huela mal y esto siempre lo uso despues de limpiar y antes de recibir visita
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this product because of the light scent but it is no less effective. I like the white barn lilac blossom because it is so natural.
Bowdy L.
Tried this and was sceptical but found the smell was breathtaking and only had to use a small amount. I would def recommend this product.
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
Smells AMAZING bath and body works never fails to come up with wonderful scents very effective and this particular scent is very relaxing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?