BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nettie J.
camden,NJ
The bath and body room spray is very powerful. One spay and your and your room smells instantly good. The size is small enough to fit in a bag to carry around. The size of the bottle is very expensive and it doesn't last long. Yes I would recommend this spray to others.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like the smell of this product and most of the funds of this company. He is very sweet but not sugary, gives the feeling that you are in a flowering garden, but do not strangle you with your smell. A perfect option for easy refreshment of the smell in the apartment.
Alexandria S.
I love anything and everything bath and body works. I would like to try another scent but this did the irk for a small room. The price isn't bad, especially if you have a coupon or they have a sale
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
These little spray can are so wonderful! I like to spray it on my bed after making it in the morning and it smells so wonderful when we lay down to sleep. I keep these in every room. On my car and also in the bathroom. The smell is strong so one or two pumps is more than enough
Genesis F.
Mcallen , TX
This is an amazing fragrance, it always makes the room feel like home, it is a little too strong to some people, who are sensitive. It is effective, I always have one in the restroom and the living room. I would recommend this. The price is good for the quality of product.
Angela N.
Elk Grove, CA
THIS IS AMAZING, just a little spray will be able to freshen a very large volume of area. The sprays from bath and body are SUPER concentrated, and are definitely worth your money. I usually keep the mini version in my car... trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way!
Katrina S.
I have one of theses sprays and I love the smell and the price is really affordable which is so nice. I was happy with this product, it did what is was supposed to do. I would recommend this product to people who want a room spray in their favorite bath and body works scent.
Vicki M.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are familiar with Bath & Body Works room sprays; then you already know how awesome they are!! I buy these for myself, my dads house & my son's house. They last longer & are stronger than any room spray I've came across; & you only need to depress the button one time!
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I AM obsessed with air freshener they all smell good especially the ones from bath and body works there affordable there very effective i do usually have problems with most air fresheners wearing off after an hour not this bath and body works one all off there products are good and i would recommend them to anybody
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and Body Works lilac room spray has a nice floral scent. The scent is concentrated wherever you spray it. It is very effective and long lasting. This is also a good price for the quality Bath and Body Works brand. I would recommend it as a good air freshener for your home.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?