BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
Anytime I'm looking for any type of fragrance product whether it is lotion, perfume, or a room spray, I always go to Bath & Body Works! Their products are the best! I especially love this fragrance. It smells so good and lasts a very long time. Well worth the money. I highly recommend.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I did not care for the scent . It one , does not last. Two the notes in it were not my favorite . This is a very musky scent like the Cheery Blossoms . If you favor that scent then this is the scent for you . Personally for me , I like Twighlight Woods and things with more earthy notes.
Kate M.
Denton, TX
Whoa! Bath and Body Works concentrated room spray is the real deal, y'all! This spray works really quickly to cover up odors and make a room smell inviting. It's a little pricy, but it works so well that I don't care. This room spray is best used in bigger rooms as the scent can sometimes be overwhelming.
Kaitlyn F.
I have used scented candles when I cooked a lot of food and it smelled like the candle when I got done cooking and not all that food which made my home smell great it is affordable I do recommend it to everyone.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I find that a little spray goes a long way with this room spray. It very concentrated but smells good. Just be careful when spraying in small rooms because the scent lasts a long time. I recommend this product.
Allison M.
Such an AMAZING smelling product!! the only downside is that it does not last very long. the scent is there for a little while and then is gone. it's kinda pricey compared to a large bottle of Febreeze.
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
This product works well and does what it is supposed to. It is a little pricey for such a small bottle. It does what it is supposed to, but other cleaners such as febreeze do a better job since they eliminate the smell.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
This is a great product. I love how the room smells so clean and fresh. I have a dog who loves to dig and play outside even though she is an inside dog and you cannot tell that a dog is living in my house.
Kelly H.
Fenton, MI
Love anything from bath and body works!!! However if you don't have coupons it gets very expensive. they always get me in on the buy 3 get 3 free. love all the scents and love the customer service.
Leslie O.
Kingsville, TX
Funny that they show this picture because I have this exact one. It smells amazing and it's not overpowering. It doesn't coat any furniture with an oil he residue like some other sprays I have tried
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?