BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

debra b.
Bath and body works has the best fragrance sprays and you only need a small admit for your entire home and it's keeps your home fresh for hours
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
Bath & Body works always has such great items. Everything always smells so great and fresh. Love this store for sure and everything they sell b
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
By far the strongest room spray I have ever tried. It's safe to say that by one spritz the scent will last hours. Great choices to choose from
david x.
Appleton, WI
I love this, it makes everything smell soo good, i really like it a lot and i think everyone need this in their life if you haven't gotten it.
Laura H.
Nahunta, GA
I bought this for my aunt and she loves it. She is always asking me to buy her some when I go to town. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I enjoy using bath and body works lotion. It smells wonderful and leaves my body nice and moisturized. You can always find deals there as well.
Chrystle D.
Clarinda, IA
I love this room spray, but it's just more convenient to buy another spray at walmart or target. Spells amazing, but I love the smell of lilac.
Kassie P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath & Body Works anything. I remember buying products as a teen and I still buy them! The products smell amazing the prices are decent.
Kim B.
Webster, Ny
The same quality that you know and expect from Bath & Body Works is in this room spray. I've purchased this scent once but prefer other scents.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually keep one in my car. I love the scent. When other get in they enjoy it as well. It last for a while and it very easy to carry around.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?