BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
The smell is strong and it lasts a few minutes. Very floral and clean. I recommend this if you look for a fresh flower smell for your home.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I have this in my room just in a different scent and I absolutely love it the scent is very fragrant. And disburses all throughout my room
LeeAnn D.
These can be a little over powering, but great to spray in closets, or basements. Great to keep in bathrooms. You down want to over spray!
Macy H.
I like the concentrated sprays for in large open areas but someone told me to use it in a small space and it left me not feeling so great.
bry m.
Paris, KY
this spray smells sooo great, you need to try this out if you want, two little squirt and my room starts to smell good and my room is huge.
Steffanie A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this product for the room scent. I am not a fam of lilacs but if someone was who used thisnthey would enjoy the all day fresh scent
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved the smell of it and it lasted for quite a while. I never got it before so it was such a nice surprise to know that it was so great
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
Lilac blossom is my favorite B&BW scent ever. It's an awesome floral scent and it keeps the room smelling great for a long period of time.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
I'm never disappointed with bath and body works I love all of their candles and room sprays. This one is very light smelling and is amazing
Katie N.
Bath and body works always has amazing products. This room spray is unique from anything I've ever seen and I love it! It smells delicious.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?