BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really loved the smell! Although it didn't really last long it did smell good! It was a little pricey but moth of the things they sell are!
Danielle V.
As if the packaging of the bottle wasn't enough but the smell is amazing and wonderful ! Fills the room with a lilac smell ! Fresh and clean
Sem K.
This has such a pleasant light smell! It's perfect for around fall and spring time! If you don't over use it it will last you quite a while.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
I have this in my room just in a different scent and I absolutely love it the scent is very fragrant. And disburses all throughout my room
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Bath and body works products I loveeee !!! Love shopping there and buying amazing scented products! They lip products are also my favorite!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Bath & Body Works makes great room sprays! Neutralizes the air, and they all have a great scent! This scent is perfect for summer, love it!
nora j.
Gillsville, GA
Love the room sprays! I keep one in my car and one in each bathroom in my home for guests and us to use!! Keeps everything smelling fresh!
Steffanie A.
Raleigh, NC
I like this product for the room scent. I am not a fam of lilacs but if someone was who used thisnthey would enjoy the all day fresh scent
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
I love this spray because it smells very good! It is very refreshing. I like that the smell lasts a long time and will cover up bad smells.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Being a florist for many years I totally appreciate the Lilac Blossom scent they made. I also like that the scent lasts a really long time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?