BY BATH & BODY WORKS

mckenna s.
Newport News, VA
I love nything Bath and Body Works from hand lotion to scent clips in my car. It helps not only me smell good from cooking to kids climbing over me all day but helps my car smell fresh. This product also helped me bring a sense of calness to my chaotic life I just spray and the room smells fresh! Loved it!
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Bath and Body Works make the best products in any category, period. This White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room spray leaves my room refreshed.
Alania C.
Sacramento, CA
It is ok very has a nice smell very subtle I wouldn't recommend it for me it's not really my scent to go for but for others maybe I would recommend
lisa p.
Tampa, FL
Love it! i love lemon cello for rooms, it's so fresh and smells delicious! A little expensive but bath and body has great deals and coupons often.
Valentina L.
This is very good freshener. Love this smell. With three boys it's nice to have a room smell good. Bit strong at first, but it spreads out nicely.
Amanda M.
I gave this a one star as this was my only option from bath and body works and I have yet to try but would def. try as this is a lilac smell to it
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
I have never had this scent. Im usually not a fan of lilac fragrance. But I do know that B&BW room sprays are really strong. Don't spray too much.
April F.
Homosassa, FL
I normaalt really like bath and bodywork products. This one is nit one of my favorites. The smell is a but overwhelming at first and fades quickly.
Lisa J.
Thus are a must have for all home and not only is the scent long lasting but so is the product.. Little goes a long way, each spray holds a punch.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
You can never go wrong with Bath & Body products. This room spray is something I've never purchased before. It leaves the room smelling incredible.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Ashley C.
Constantine
Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray does this really work? Will it make you dizzy? Is it animal tested.
Brittany S.
Sweet home, OR
Is this too strong of a smell?
Delena W.
What rooms do you use this in most ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?