BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

anshanie S.
Orlando
I like this scent from bath and body but I find that the smell doesn’t linger long enough for my liking. I prefer their candles over their sprays.
Savanna T.
Ozark, AL
You don't know how much money is going on your phone and your computer is literally about to get it worked out for me so I don't have to drive home
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
I have never had this scent. Im usually not a fan of lilac fragrance. But I do know that B&BW room sprays are really strong. Don't spray too much.
Nyla B.
Orange, CA
All of the bath and body works products are amazing and amd they are long lasting and worth their price. I wouls totally recommend this to anyone.
dreya j.
these are okay I would have to say smell doesn't last as long . but hey it does its job very well . yes recommend to others . it was worth buying .
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Too intense, I can't say I liked it, after a while it becomes too overwhelming. I don't know why I keep buying this stuff, but it's just too much.
Guera M.
Smells amazing! I use in almost all my rooms in the home (even boys rooms)! I love all bath & body works products but this product is my favorite!
binx b.
I use this before people come over and they think I had a candle lit but nope it's just this awesome deal that will have your home smelling awesome
Ashley M.
Best home sprays ever! Most true to nature scents I've ever smelled. The fragrance also seems to linger like you would home from a room refresher.
Eileen C.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray Bath and Body Works huele delicioso dura mucho la frangancia es de mis favoritos
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?