Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Janie S.
Haskins, OH
Bath and Body is a product that you can use on your body and as spray in a room. I don't know of 1 thing that is disappointing. Thank You Janie
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I enjoy using bath and body works lotion. It smells wonderful and leaves my body nice and moisturized. You can always find deals there as well.
Kassie P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath & Body Works anything. I remember buying products as a teen and I still buy them! The products smell amazing the prices are decent.
david x.
Appleton, WI
I love this, it makes everything smell soo good, i really like it a lot and i think everyone need this in their life if you haven't gotten it.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
I used this once before for my room and it's really strong. Strong scents give me a very bad headache so I won't be buying this product again.
Jennifer S.
Kulpmont, PA
Works good, smells ok. I really love the island margherita smell which is my absolute favorite. Wish they would bring that scent to everything.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Though these containers are small, don't let that fool you. This is a very potent spray and you don't need much to change the scent of a room.
Kim B.
Webster, Ny
The same quality that you know and expect from Bath & Body Works is in this room spray. I've purchased this scent once but prefer other scents.
Lauren K.
I love Bath and Body works and their Lilac Blossom spray is amazing!! Not only does it mask unwanted smells, but it keeps them gone for hours.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
The white barn collection from bath and body Works is a great collection.. but this lilac room sprays was way too strong to use in my home!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?