BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Jennifer P.
Love my bath and body works room sprays and also the candles. They are strong enough to kill normal odar and gentle enough not to cause allergies.
Griss G.
The smell is good, will get my living room, but not the hole house, and is 1 floor. I need to use 2 and let it stay to smell it through the house.
Camille W.
Tyler , TX
I'm pretty particular when to choosing air freshener for my home! I'm willing to try and see how the product is! Any recommendations for the spray!
Kathy D.
Lauderhill, FL
I love everything bath and body works makes!! But this is a very good product, it's very effective and worth the money,but it's not that expensive
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
There's something about Bath and Body Works products that makes them amazing. The scent lasts for a long time in the room covering ugly smells lol
Lisa J.
Thus are a must have for all home and not only is the scent long lasting but so is the product.. Little goes a long way, each spray holds a punch.
This product so far is my favorite Sint and it makes my house smell perfect!! It makes me have a happy great day knowing my house smell fantastic!
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I want to bath and body works like a year ago and got one of these for my self I didn’t smell the scent at all I was so disppointed in the product.
Amanda M.
I gave this a one star as this was my only option from bath and body works and I have yet to try but would def. try as this is a lilac smell to it
Samantha A.
Lasts for ever and smells incredible! I absolutely love any bath and body works product! They are pricey but the scent lasts for a very long time!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?