BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Chelsea G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works room sprays are some of my favorites out there! I love the smell of lilac so when I saw this last spring I had to try it. It’s not too strong and not perfume-y at all. Covers up smells and lingers a pretty long time. I’d definitely recommend this spray. Lovely packaging as well.
Bobby A.
It's a very fresh and light smelling spray that comes in a super attractive and compact bottle! My only thing is that I wish the scent lasted a little longer but besides that, I love it! I would recommend it.
Alysha S.
Lilac is literally the best scent. Is very effective in scenting a room. One to two sprays is really all you will need per room. I can refresh my whole house in five sprays. Would recommend to several people.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is great for us to take o our cruises. It's smells great and is the perfect size. It's not in a giant bulky bottle. I love all of bath and body products because they are good quality. I recommend trying this.
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
Anytime I'm looking for any type of fragrance product whether it is lotion, perfume, or a room spray, I always go to Bath & Body Works! Their products are the best! I especially love this fragrance. It smells so good and lasts a very long time. Well worth the money. I highly recommend.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I find that a little spray goes a long way with this room spray. It very concentrated but smells good. Just be careful when spraying in small rooms because the scent lasts a long time. I recommend this product.
Kate M.
Denton, TX
Whoa! Bath and Body Works concentrated room spray is the real deal, y'all! This spray works really quickly to cover up odors and make a room smell inviting. It's a little pricy, but it works so well that I don't care. This room spray is best used in bigger rooms as the scent can sometimes be overwhelming.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I did not care for the scent . It one , does not last. Two the notes in it were not my favorite . This is a very musky scent like the Cheery Blossoms . If you favor that scent then this is the scent for you . Personally for me , I like Twighlight Woods and things with more earthy notes.
Kaitlyn F.
I have used scented candles when I cooked a lot of food and it smelled like the candle when I got done cooking and not all that food which made my home smell great it is affordable I do recommend it to everyone.
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
This product works well and does what it is supposed to. It is a little pricey for such a small bottle. It does what it is supposed to, but other cleaners such as febreeze do a better job since they eliminate the smell.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?