BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Michael K.
Detroit
The products easily keeps sent throughout the the room with few pumps of the product the lilac scent easily dispenses evenly through the room with little effort. The product does hold its worth with the price, which is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to brighten up a room
Whitney V.
Ottumwa , IA
I haven't tried this exact one from from bath &a body works but, I regularly buy mahogany Teakwood in this spray for my car and house! They are a little pricey for what you get. It was a great long lasting smell.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
I am not always a fan of bath & body works products, but this concentrated room spray provided a wonderful scent coverage in my car and bedroom when I used only one or two sprays. The scent is light but effective.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
This is a good product it's a little bit on the pricey side for air freshener the only not good thing about this is that they scent does not last as long as I would like it too so that requires buying more product other than that I would definitely give it a thumbs up it's very fresh scent it very nice.
Bobby A.
It's a very fresh and light smelling spray that comes in a super attractive and compact bottle! My only thing is that I wish the scent lasted a little longer but besides that, I love it! I would recommend it.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is great for us to take o our cruises. It's smells great and is the perfect size. It's not in a giant bulky bottle. I love all of bath and body products because they are good quality. I recommend trying this.
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
Anytime I'm looking for any type of fragrance product whether it is lotion, perfume, or a room spray, I always go to Bath & Body Works! Their products are the best! I especially love this fragrance. It smells so good and lasts a very long time. Well worth the money. I highly recommend.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I find that a little spray goes a long way with this room spray. It very concentrated but smells good. Just be careful when spraying in small rooms because the scent lasts a long time. I recommend this product.
Kaitlyn F.
I have used scented candles when I cooked a lot of food and it smelled like the candle when I got done cooking and not all that food which made my home smell great it is affordable I do recommend it to everyone.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I did not care for the scent . It one , does not last. Two the notes in it were not my favorite . This is a very musky scent like the Cheery Blossoms . If you favor that scent then this is the scent for you . Personally for me , I like Twighlight Woods and things with more earthy notes.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.