BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
i love all bath and body works products! they are amazing and they smell amazing too. i love for my room to smell delicious or even like flowers
Finds of B.
This spray is great for a spring filled freshness. I love smelling lilacs indoors at anytime of the year :) Scent is pronounces and long lasting.
Sarah P.
Kettering , OH
These sprays work really well. Doesn't take much spray to have the room or any space smelling fresh. The freshness stays for a long time as well.
Kimberly P.
I love this. I have so many I keep in all my rooms. It has a wonderful smell and last a long time. It doesn't harm my pets or my allergic sister.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
was not to happy with smell was to strong for me
the smell made me cough alot not to sure if im not oh k with the smell i was disppointed with it
becky a.
San Bernardino, CA
what i love the most about bath and body works is there candles it keeps my home smelling amazing all day even i turn it on just for a little bit
Ariel S.
Saint Peters, MO
I've only used this product once but when I did I loved the smell and I would definitely use it again I just haven't gotten a chance to buy more
Shawna W.
Always have this sitting in the guest bathroom. Smells so good. Also spray this when I have guests coming and they always complement on the smell
Diane Z.
Chino, CA
Bath & body works!!!!! I like the barren lilac but not as much as sweet pea!!! I've been going there for years!!!! You definitely have to try it
Sydne H.
Omaha, NE
Spray sent last forever and a life time! With that being said, it's an awesome buy! They have a million and one different scents to choose from!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.