BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI
We've used this product in the trial size as a weapon against monsters under the bed and to vaporize bad dreams doesn't hurt that it smells good to.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I normally like the body sprays that bath and body works has but this scent is just way too floral for me. It's really sweet and makes my head hurt.
Samantha B.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IS SMELLS REALLY GOOD NO CONS BUT THE PROS IS THAT THEYRE DEAL IS REALLY GOOD AND THEY LOTIONS AND PERFUMES SMELL REALLY GOOD
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great smells really good and keeps you body smooth and silky. I would recommend it to people who like a floral and a tad sweet smell.
Sasha B.
Peoria, IL
The sent makes you feel like your in heaven it takes away the stress for a moment and makes your whole house smell amazing I love bath and body works
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I love all bath and body works products. This room spray smells absolutely amazing. I use it all the time and everyone that comes to visit loves it.
Kirra C.
Discovery Bay, CA
Very cute packaging! I haven't smelled this yet but by the name of it, and of course since it's from Bath and Body Works it probably smells delicious
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
Love how long this product lasts from one spritz into a room and the smell makes you feEl like you're in a field of fresh flowers on a summer morning
Tam C.
All Bath & Body works room sprays are strong! And when I mean strong I mean a little goes along way. Don't over spray or the smell is way to strong.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Not sure why I'm being asked to write this I've never seen this smell this or know anything about this not sure why I have this on my list of writing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?