Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Perla H.
Fresno, CA
Having this room spray is literally a must! It smells soooooo good! Very concentrated and the smells lingers around for a good while. I love it
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually keep one in my car. I love the scent. When other get in they enjoy it as well. It last for a while and it very easy to carry around.
Amber j.
Denver
I love these mini air freshnrs. I keep one in the car, one in each bathroom and one in the bedroom. The smell lasts and it's not overwhelming.
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
By far the strongest room spray I have ever tried. It's safe to say that by one spritz the scent will last hours. Great choices to choose from
Jennie C.
Green Bay, WI
I love the scent of this stuff. it keeps my house smelling fresh and lovely. price is a bit steep but you only need a little to go a long way.
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
The smell of this product is very strong great for the bathroom. I would only recommend this for the bathroom. It does smell wonderful though.
Nicole S.
Wilmington, DE
It smells amazing. I love the fragances they have air fresheners, Body lotion, body splashes. All they have smells amazing. For men and women.
Shara W.
Howard
The spray is grate and has a long lasting smell. I fell like the bottle is never ending and my bedroom witch is 20x20 smell great all the time.
Bailey K.
Prior Lake, MN
I don’t use this certain scent but it is really strong and keeps it smelling clean! It lasts a long time so you don’t have to keep spraying it.
Tiffany B.
Gig harbor, WA
Bath and body works scents are second to none and this lilac scent is wonderful! I spray it everywhere! My house always smells like springtime.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?