BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Carolina D.
Salem, OR
In love with all bath & body works products! From their candles to their perfumes, even the car fresheners! I'm obsessed and I'm jot afraid to admit!
Lauryn F.
Oceanside, NY
Great smell. I purchase this to use in my home I realize that it makes much more of a dramatic difference if I use it in my car as the sent will stay
Mayra G.
I love the concentrated sprays from bath and body works. They are long lasting not o Ky as a product but when you use it. One spray goes a long way.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I really loved the white barn collection. I bought almost every candle. This room spray makes me think of the coziness of winter in August. Love it!
melissa s.
East Liverpool, OH
Lasts a long time, one tiny spritz gets the whole room smelling amazing and the concentrate doesn't dissipate quickly like most other leading brands.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I have this product but I don't use it that often, I'm not a big fan of the smell for my home I prefer a fresh or warm smell, it makes it more homie
Madi T.
super strong, don't need a lot. a little goes a long way, i use this almost every day and my room always smells the same. Definitely affordable. 5/5.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I love all bath and body works products. This room spray smells absolutely amazing. I use it all the time and everyone that comes to visit loves it.
Has amazing smell that isn't too over whelming but is noticeable. Can fill and entire room with only one to two sprays and really makes a difference
Kimmey D.
California
Perfect for the bathroom or living room. The freshener lasts a long tome after you spray it. They have a bunch of different scents. Highly recommend.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?