BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
LOve Love Bath and Body works product.s This is not one of my favorties but have tried it and it was just okay for me. there sre so many to choose fom
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn't very happy with the scent, however I loved how long the scent lasted in my home! I will continue to buy the room spray just a different scent
Carly C.
La Vista, NE
Bath & Body works are no doubt the smell gods! I have never went wrong with any of their products! This smells amazing & eliminates all unwanted odors!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I normally like the body sprays that bath and body works has but this scent is just way too floral for me. It's really sweet and makes my head hurt.
Sasha B.
Peoria, IL
The sent makes you feel like your in heaven it takes away the stress for a moment and makes your whole house smell amazing I love bath and body works
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Smells amazing!! I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works and I absolutely love their room spray. One spray will cover the whole room. Highly recommend.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
The smell is good but it doesn't last very long. I can get a cheaper brand for a better value. And it's not the best at covering any unwanted smells
Kimberly J.
This is such a nice smell! It works really well, and the scent lingers in the room nicely. It isn't to strong as long as you spray one or two sprays.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I love all bath and body works products. This room spray smells absolutely amazing. I use it all the time and everyone that comes to visit loves it.
Nikki B.
Colorado Springs
I love the lilac because it is gentle yet smells amazing! It is never over powering! I just use a small spray and it keeps everything smelling fresh!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?