Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nany M.
Laredo, TX
uuuu adoro estos aromas, son delicados pero super ricos... me encanta usarlo después de bañarme y antes de acostarme y me sirve como aromaterapia
Carolina C.
Gunnison, CO
This product is amazing, the smells is great, everybody that smells it asked me where I bought it and what it is, because it is a great product.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell isn't my absolute favorite but maybe that's just me. The smell does last for a good amount of time so then you don't have to use more.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
was not to happy with smell was to strong for me
the smell made me cough alot not to sure if im not oh k with the smell i was disppointed with it
Dre G.
Austin, TX
One spray and the whole room just lights up with the wonderful fragrance. It's a really great investment. The store always has such great sales.
Diane Z.
Chino, CA
Bath & body works!!!!! I like the barren lilac but not as much as sweet pea!!! I've been going there for years!!!! You definitely have to try it
becky a.
San Bernardino, CA
what i love the most about bath and body works is there candles it keeps my home smelling amazing all day even i turn it on just for a little bit
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
A little goes a long way with this product. At first are was concerned about the price but came to quickly realize that a little goes a long way
Rachel W.
Clinton Twp, MI
Bath and body work products are obviously the best around!with all of the different scents ice ever really purchased a bad one! Highly recommend
Natasha B.
Fremont, OH
Take me to the clouds on a perfect clear night sky. Calm, warmth and relaxing vibes. Whether for company or just a small must to drift off with.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?