BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is a great spray, but I think it just covers things up temporarily. It doesn't last very long, but is good to keep in the bathroom or something.
Lauryn F.
Oceanside, NY
Great smell. I purchase this to use in my home I realize that it makes much more of a dramatic difference if I use it in my car as the sent will stay
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Not sure why I'm being asked to write this I've never seen this smell this or know anything about this not sure why I have this on my list of writing
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I really loved the white barn collection. I bought almost every candle. This room spray makes me think of the coziness of winter in August. Love it!
Mayra G.
I love the concentrated sprays from bath and body works. They are long lasting not o Ky as a product but when you use it. One spray goes a long way.
melissa s.
East Liverpool, OH
Lasts a long time, one tiny spritz gets the whole room smelling amazing and the concentrate doesn't dissipate quickly like most other leading brands.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I have this product but I don't use it that often, I'm not a big fan of the smell for my home I prefer a fresh or warm smell, it makes it more homie
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
I love all bath and body works products. This room spray smells absolutely amazing. I use it all the time and everyone that comes to visit loves it.
Has amazing smell that isn't too over whelming but is noticeable. Can fill and entire room with only one to two sprays and really makes a difference
Amanda S.
Corona, CA
Although I've never used this scent, bath and body works room sprays are awesome!! The smell lasts a long time and the small bottle goes a long way.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.