BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Simran K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This leaves my room smelling sooo good. I just spray a little and it goes a long way. It's very affordable and leaves the room smelling like flowers .
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is such a beautiful spay and last so long I always spray in my mud room near stinky shoes haha it's really effective and it's pretty cheap as well
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong commercial chemical flower scent. I love fresh cut lilacs but my allergies don't so wanted to try this to get the same feel. That didn't happen.
wanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
LOve Love Bath and Body works product.s This is not one of my favorties but have tried it and it was just okay for me. there sre so many to choose fom
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn't very happy with the scent, however I loved how long the scent lasted in my home! I will continue to buy the room spray just a different scent
Carly C.
La Vista, NE
Bath & Body works are no doubt the smell gods! I have never went wrong with any of their products! This smells amazing & eliminates all unwanted odors!
Kimberly J.
This is such a nice smell! It works really well, and the scent lingers in the room nicely. It isn't to strong as long as you spray one or two sprays.
Amanda S.
Corona, CA
Although I've never used this scent, bath and body works room sprays are awesome!! The smell lasts a long time and the small bottle goes a long way.
Candace B.
Sugar Land, TX
Bath and body works is my life in a nut shells. You can't not have enough smell good product and it's very cheap they always have deals love love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?