BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer M.
I really did not like this spray. I felt is was too strong and only lasted just a short time. If I would buy this, I would only use it for a bathroom.
Lisa B.
Cambridge
My mother swears by this scent! Just one spray will make a whole room smell amazing! Apparently it is very authentic and really smells like lilacs too!
Amber W.
Ballard, WV
Smells Amazing & not too heavy! It's kind of like an airy smell like the room was just cleaned with this sent, I just love it I use it all the time :-)
Janice V.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store. They're affordable and I use them all the time. Leaves the room smelling so fresh and clean. Definitely recommend.
Baker T.
Florence, SC
I love this spray. It lasts for a long period of time and the bottle is beautiful. The only reason for 3 stars is because this isn’t my favorite scent!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love the scent, but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I’d like! It’s great for a short burst of time and smells amazing. Price is really great!
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
This scent is the epitamy of feminine. Love it so much and its great for getting rid of odors, from the bathroom to kitchen and everywhere in between.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Really lightens up the smell of the room! It smells fresh and clean!! & seems to last a lot longer than most sprays!! Not expensive, and really handy!!
Jessica E.
Nunca lo eh usado me gustan más lo de conexión y refil aprovechó cuando tienen 75% off fenomenal aroma me encanta el de refil lo recomiendo huele fino.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of bath and boy works products. This room spray is effective if you enjoy the strong smell, so only one or two spritz will do it for a room
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?