BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

binx b.
I use this before people come over and they think I had a candle lit but nope it's just this awesome deal that will have your home smelling awesome
Alania C.
Sacramento, CA
It is ok very has a nice smell very subtle I wouldn't recommend it for me it's not really my scent to go for but for others maybe I would recommend
Jennifer P.
Love my bath and body works room sprays and also the candles. They are strong enough to kill normal odar and gentle enough not to cause allergies.
Rebecca F.
Benton, AR
I have never had this scent. Im usually not a fan of lilac fragrance. But I do know that B&BW room sprays are really strong. Don't spray too much.
Maaya R.
Austell , GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Even though the bottle is small , a little goes a long way . And the smell is amazing my gust love it too , you guys should try it worth the money
mckenna s.
Newport News, VA
I love nything Bath and Body Works from hand lotion to scent clips in my car. It helps not only me smell good from cooking to kids climbing over me all day but helps my car smell fresh. This product also helped me bring a sense of calness to my chaotic life I just spray and the room smells fresh! Loved it!
Eileen C.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray Bath and Body Works huele delicioso dura mucho la frangancia es de mis favoritos
Guera M.
Smells amazing! I use in almost all my rooms in the home (even boys rooms)! I love all bath & body works products but this product is my favorite!
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Bath and Body Works make the best products in any category, period. This White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room spray leaves my room refreshed.
Lisa J.
Thus are a must have for all home and not only is the scent long lasting but so is the product.. Little goes a long way, each spray holds a punch.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?