BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Morgan D.
I have never used this product but the bath and body works is amazing. I have the strawberry fields and all you need is one spray and you're good to go!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love the scent, but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I’d like! It’s great for a short burst of time and smells amazing. Price is really great!
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
Smells amazing! And it doesn't smell like a cover up. I even use it to spray my husbands gym bag and there is no horrible musty+ floral cover up smell.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of bath and boy works products. This room spray is effective if you enjoy the strong smell, so only one or two spritz will do it for a room
Grace G.
Lynwood, CA
This things lasts a long time and it smells so good! I feel like if I don't add any type of spray to my room it is not cleans and this is a great scent
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Really lightens up the smell of the room! It smells fresh and clean!! & seems to last a lot longer than most sprays!! Not expensive, and really handy!!
Alexandra F.
Love the Bath and Body Works room sprays. A little goes a long way but they don't stay more then a couple of hours. I also love the variety of scents.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells so so so good and I love that it is concentrated so you really only need one or two sprays for the entire room!
Amber W.
Ballard, WV
Smells Amazing & not too heavy! It's kind of like an airy smell like the room was just cleaned with this sent, I just love it I use it all the time :-)
Brittany M.
Wayne , MI
Love the room sprays! They are amazing and they keep their smell forever! There's many different scents they are perfect and small so they are compact!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?