BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Ember B.
Small bottles and not enough product if you have a large room with high ceilings. It didn't work for my home but it smell decent enough for a bathroom
Mary Kate M.
Austin, KS
This is actually in our guest bathroom right now! It has a strong scent that isn't over powering, but a perfect way to balance out the scent of a room!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
I cant say I own this but my grandma does and my sister and spray it all over the house when we go over there. It smells great trust me. Worth the buy!
Janice V.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store. They're affordable and I use them all the time. Leaves the room smelling so fresh and clean. Definitely recommend.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
This scent is the epitamy of feminine. Love it so much and its great for getting rid of odors, from the bathroom to kitchen and everywhere in between.
Lisa B.
Cambridge
My mother swears by this scent! Just one spray will make a whole room smell amazing! Apparently it is very authentic and really smells like lilacs too!
Lauren K.
Chesapeake, VA
Having worked here and constantly using their products for years I'm partial to them. However I still can't find a brand that lasts as long as theirs!
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
Although it comes in a tiny bottle, this product is very potent. It really smells up a room within just 3-4 sprays. I love Bath & Body Works products.
Amber W.
Ballard, WV
Smells Amazing & not too heavy! It's kind of like an airy smell like the room was just cleaned with this sent, I just love it I use it all the time :-)
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love the scent, but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as I’d like! It’s great for a short burst of time and smells amazing. Price is really great!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?