Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Smells amazing!! I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works and I absolutely love their room spray. One spray will cover the whole room. Highly recommend.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
Bath & Body works did great with their room sprays! I purchased several scents of room sprays, this being one. Great smell and covers the whole room!
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
love the sent. on or two sprays will fill an entire room! if you spray too much you may have to evacuate the room for a little while but overall good
Sasha B.
Peoria, IL
The sent makes you feel like your in heaven it takes away the stress for a moment and makes your whole house smell amazing I love bath and body works
Samantha B.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IS SMELLS REALLY GOOD NO CONS BUT THE PROS IS THAT THEYRE DEAL IS REALLY GOOD AND THEY LOTIONS AND PERFUMES SMELL REALLY GOOD
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great smells really good and keeps you body smooth and silky. I would recommend it to people who like a floral and a tad sweet smell.
Christine C.
Hicksville
YES!!!! Bath and Body Works room sprays are always very concentrated and can be used to mask smells or just to add a pleasant atmosphere to any room!
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI
We've used this product in the trial size as a weapon against monsters under the bed and to vaporize bad dreams doesn't hurt that it smells good to.
Mayra G.
I love the concentrated sprays from bath and body works. They are long lasting not o Ky as a product but when you use it. One spray goes a long way.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I have this product but I don't use it that often, I'm not a big fan of the smell for my home I prefer a fresh or warm smell, it makes it more homie
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?