BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Smells great..fresh,blossom, sweet and leaves a scent for a long lasting. Also very affordable and worth buying..comes in many other scents. Recommended!!
Diane B.
Toutle, WA
This is not a scent that I cared for, would not purchase it again. It was highly scented. I would give it as a gift but like I said not my favorite scent.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and body works is a great brand and I love many of their fragrances specially the signature ones but this was a disappointment to me, it smells weird.
Jodi S.
I like these room sprays because I think the scent lingers longer than many others I have used. and there are so many yummy smells to choose from as well.
Brandy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Bath and Body Works! White Barn Lilac Blossom is such a pleasant and floral scent. It's clean and light and fills the air with a gorgeous light scent.
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Huge fan of all Bath and Body Works products. There are very few scents that I do not care for.

The products last without being too strong over powering
Carlotta M.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love the bath and body room sprays! They fill the whole room and it doesn't just cover up the odor! It also last longer than any scent spray I have used!
Laura C.
i have so many bath and body works candles and they are the best but this stuff is also awesome! a quick spray and your whole room is smelling so great!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I'm not super big on perfume room sprays, they usually give me a headache. However this stuff is just the right amount of perfume smell. Not too strong.
Ashley I.
Brandon, MS
The only spray I use in my car! A little bit goes a long way and you definitely get your money worth! I repurchase every time i run low or run out of it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?