BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
Smells amazing! And it doesn't smell like a cover up. I even use it to spray my husbands gym bag and there is no horrible musty+ floral cover up smell.
Lisa B.
Cambridge
My mother swears by this scent! Just one spray will make a whole room smell amazing! Apparently it is very authentic and really smells like lilacs too!
Grace G.
Lynwood, CA
This things lasts a long time and it smells so good! I feel like if I don't add any type of spray to my room it is not cleans and this is a great scent
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
I am in love with this product I highly recommended for friends and family it makes everything smell so good and fresh just the way I like things to be
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
This scent is the epitamy of feminine. Love it so much and its great for getting rid of odors, from the bathroom to kitchen and everywhere in between.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
This is actually in our guest bathroom right now! It has a strong scent that isn't over powering, but a perfect way to balance out the scent of a room!
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
I cant say I own this but my grandma does and my sister and spray it all over the house when we go over there. It smells great trust me. Worth the buy!
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of bath and boy works products. This room spray is effective if you enjoy the strong smell, so only one or two spritz will do it for a room
Alexandra F.
Love the Bath and Body Works room sprays. A little goes a long way but they don't stay more then a couple of hours. I also love the variety of scents.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
These work great for that quick clean smell you no what I'm talking about ladies just on spray in each room and your ready for that unexpected company
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.