BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jesus M.
I personally do not like my home to smell like a garden. I like fresh scents or even citrusy smells. This product is way to strong for my taste. A little goes a long way. It's a good product but this was not for me. I do recommend this to anyone that love the botanical scent.
Briana M.
Definitely is good at keeping my room smelling nice. I spray this in every room in my house. My family loves the scent. I've loved Bath &a Body Works for a long time and they never disappoint. I recommend for the price and scent!
Tawney B.
Gadsden, AL
have boys that stink up the bathroom daily? Try this amazing smelling concentrated room spray in Lilac Blossom from Bath and Body Works! You will not be disappointed, it smell delightful and is very affordable for any budget. I highly recommend this to anyone who is self conscience of smells in the bathroom!
Chelsie F.
Beaumont, TX
A little goes a long way with this product and it has lasted me quiet sometime! Anytime you just need to freshen stuff up really fast this is what I grab. I have a toddler in my house so often I find myself just spraying a little of this stuff before someone comes over because you never know what kind of smell my house is smelling like that day lol
Brooklyn T.
Natchez
Oml this is my favorite product and scents they have the best scents and I would totally recommend this for everyone they have so many choices for you and all kinds of scents leaving your body feel smooth and soft 100%you have to buy this item it is so great I can't explain how much
Tarrah T.
This stuff smells really really good and I like it a lot.i just think for the price it's a little small and doesn't last very long. I think they make other fresheners that are more affordable and smell just as good and last just as long if not longer.
I have tried this and can say it smells really good. There are other scent which i am pretty sure you will like it. It was effective . I really like different scents . it really depends if others feel is expensive or effective. If not on sale it can be a little pricey and if yes its worth a try .
Michael K.
Detroit
The products easily keeps sent throughout the the room with few pumps of the product the lilac scent easily dispenses evenly through the room with little effort. The product does hold its worth with the price, which is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to brighten up a room
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Love these sprays they are a noticeable scent!! I AM a scent person. So when I buy something I expect it to smell great, have a noticable scent, and it has to last a long time in the room! I have tried many of these scents. This is a great one!!
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I used it at work, at home, and even in my car! I have a puppy who doesn't always smell pleasant, but this even covers the pet smells! I would definitely recommend this product.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?