Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Whitney V.
Ottumwa, IA
I haven't tried this exact one from from bath &a body works but, I regularly buy mahogany Teakwood in this spray for my car and house! They are a little pricey for what you get. It was a great long lasting smell.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
This is a good product it's a little bit on the pricey side for air freshener the only not good thing about this is that they scent does not last as long as I would like it too so that requires buying more product other than that I would definitely give it a thumbs up it's very fresh scent it very nice.
Bobby A.
It's a very fresh and light smelling spray that comes in a super attractive and compact bottle! My only thing is that I wish the scent lasted a little longer but besides that, I love it! I would recommend it.
Becca C.
stow, OH
The packaging of this product is very very beautiful. It made me want to buy this product. once i bought it i was in love. the smell of this product is amazing. it makes me room smell very nice and i love it
cheyenne c.
this spray smells so good and has such a strong scent i love it for when you just finished cleaning then you spray it , the stays there all days and even till the next day. it's a very good quality product
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
Anytime I'm looking for any type of fragrance product whether it is lotion, perfume, or a room spray, I always go to Bath & Body Works! Their products are the best! I especially love this fragrance. It smells so good and lasts a very long time. Well worth the money. I highly recommend.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
It may look small, but it has a big impact on a smelly room. This product does not need excessive use. Just one spray would fill a room up with a great smell and last for hours. It runs for a good price for the amount of fragrance that it packs. I totally recommend anyone to buy this.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great for us to take o our cruises. It's smells great and is the perfect size. It's not in a giant bulky bottle. I love all of bath and body products because they are good quality. I recommend trying this.
Kate M.
Denton, TX
Whoa! Bath and Body Works concentrated room spray is the real deal, y'all! This spray works really quickly to cover up odors and make a room smell inviting. It's a little pricy, but it works so well that I don't care. This room spray is best used in bigger rooms as the scent can sometimes be overwhelming.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I did not care for the scent . It one , does not last. Two the notes in it were not my favorite . This is a very musky scent like the Cheery Blossoms . If you favor that scent then this is the scent for you . Personally for me , I like Twighlight Woods and things with more earthy notes.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?