BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Have not used this particular scent, but I have used others & I Love them! Smell sticks around for a long time, and easy for a quick fresh up of any room
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Huge fan of all Bath and Body Works products. There are very few scents that I do not care for.

The products last without being too strong over powering
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Bath and body works room spray is the best! We use it in our cars and in our house. The smell lingers and everything smells good for a really long time.
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
Love these scent sprays. Super concentrated so it only takes a spray or two. I've used this one in my guest bathroom and have always gotten compliments.
Lorena G.
San jose, CA
Exelentes la verdad puedo dar un 10 tiene aromas súper deliciosos aromas sabes fuertes y aparte dura muchísimo el aroma en el cuerpo o donde los apliques
Kara D.
I used this awhile back but I do remember the smell is very potent so it doesn't take much, so it was last you awhile, it's affordable and smells great!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
I'm not super big on perfume room sprays, they usually give me a headache. However this stuff is just the right amount of perfume smell. Not too strong.
Kacey L.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love bath and body works products the lotion makes my skin so soft and smelling good for hours. The body spray stays on your clothes for hours as well.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Never tried this scent but I have used many of bath and body works room sprays. They are effective and strong. I love them and purchase them all the time
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Bath and body room sprays are the only sprays used in my home. While I was growing up my mom always used them and I would not recommend any other brand.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?