BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is such a beautiful spay and last so long I always spray in my mud room near stinky shoes haha it's really effective and it's pretty cheap as well
Kathryn J.
I use this spray everyday in my house. It's like having the lilac tree right in the house!! It smells so crisp and floral! I won't use any other scent
Tana M.
Calvert City, KY
Bath and Body Works has so many great smells and products. Lilac is one of my least favorite due to the heavy , unpleasing smell of artificial flowers.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong commercial chemical flower scent. I love fresh cut lilacs but my allergies don't so wanted to try this to get the same feel. That didn't happen.
Janice V.
Bath & Body Works my favorite store. They're affordable and I use them all the time. Leaves the room smelling so fresh and clean. Definitely recommend.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I normally like the body sprays that bath and body works has but this scent is just way too floral for me. It's really sweet and makes my head hurt.
Morris K.
I have 2 cats and let me tell you, this will take away animal smell and create a fresh and relaxing scent in your home! So effective and affordable!
Megan C.
Bremerton
Put this in your bathroom. No icky scent will be left behind after a spray of this stuff. I love B&BW when it comes to room smells. Ugh I need more.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I'm not really a fan of this scent, BUT mahogany teakwood is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works!!! its definitely my signature scent
I love bath and body works and yet again the come up with an a some sent that smells so good and for me it lasted for a while and wasn't so expensive
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?