BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alanna S.
Olathe, KS
Smells super good and lasts for a while! The smell is a very light floral scent of lilac with something like lavender underneath the lilac. Just wonderful!
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
These sprays are great.. they have a million smells to chose from.. the scent lingers well and you always get coupons for B&BW so that makes it even better
Kait P.
I have never used this before, but have seen it in other bathrooms that I have been in. Keeps them smelling refreshing and eliminating all that nasty odor.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
Love this spray for the bathroom...or any bedroom for that matter ! The smell stays, the only con I would say is that the bottle is tiny and goes fast ...
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This isn’t the exact scent I get but this product rocks. I use it to cover any unwanted scents in the bathroom. I even use it for poo pourri. Works great.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Bath and Body Works have the best smelling concentrated room sprays! This is not the scent that I own, but I prefer this brand of sprays over any of them.
stacy C.
Such a lovely smell. Very long lasting. I like to spray my mattress and couches with
this. Smells so fresh never stains. Also the candles in the same scent
DiDi D.
Magalia ca
I liked but smell did t last very long on my body I expected it to but smelled really good which is why I feel bad giving bad stars but didn't last at all
I love bath and body works so much. They have the best sprays, lotions, body washes. They last you so long. This spray was amazing, and it smells so good.
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
Bath and Body Works always has yummy scents for everything! Room sprays and the wallflower plug ins are awesome and make my home smell welcoming and cozy!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?