BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Janice H.
Calvin, KY
These work great for that quick clean smell you no what I'm talking about ladies just on spray in each room and your ready for that unexpected company
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of bath and boy works products. This room spray is effective if you enjoy the strong smell, so only one or two spritz will do it for a room
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Really lightens up the smell of the room! It smells fresh and clean!! & seems to last a lot longer than most sprays!! Not expensive, and really handy!!
Lauren K.
Chesapeake, VA
Having worked here and constantly using their products for years I'm partial to them. However I still can't find a brand that lasts as long as theirs!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I haven't tried this one before but I bet it smells great bath and body is an awesome product most of the things app tried with them have been lovely.
Erika W.
Rowland, NC
This spray makes your house smell so good. The scent last for a long time. You can spray just a little bit doesn't need much. I also use it in my car.
Darrian P.
Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works?? LOVE this stuff!! Have you tried it?? Well, you totally should!! Any of their products will certainly be AMAZING!
Simran K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This leaves my room smelling sooo good. I just spray a little and it goes a long way. It's very affordable and leaves the room smelling like flowers .
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
This is such a beautiful spay and last so long I always spray in my mud room near stinky shoes haha it's really effective and it's pretty cheap as well
Kathryn J.
I use this spray everyday in my house. It's like having the lilac tree right in the house!! It smells so crisp and floral! I won't use any other scent
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?