Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Morgan D.
I have never used this product but the bath and body works is amazing. I have the strawberry fields and all you need is one spray and you're good to go!
Lisa B.
Cambridge
My mother swears by this scent! Just one spray will make a whole room smell amazing! Apparently it is very authentic and really smells like lilacs too!
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
Smells amazing! And it doesn't smell like a cover up. I even use it to spray my husbands gym bag and there is no horrible musty+ floral cover up smell.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
This is actually in our guest bathroom right now! It has a strong scent that isn't over powering, but a perfect way to balance out the scent of a room!
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
ILove the product very effective, I use this daily! Would highly recommend! I love this smell! It makes my house smell so amazing everyone compliments!
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all of bath and boy works products. This room spray is effective if you enjoy the strong smell, so only one or two spritz will do it for a room
Jessica E.
Nunca lo eh usado me gustan más lo de conexión y refil aprovechó cuando tienen 75% off fenomenal aroma me encanta el de refil lo recomiendo huele fino.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
These work great for that quick clean smell you no what I'm talking about ladies just on spray in each room and your ready for that unexpected company
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
I cant say I own this but my grandma does and my sister and spray it all over the house when we go over there. It smells great trust me. Worth the buy!
Brittany M.
Wayne, MI
Love the room sprays! They are amazing and they keep their smell forever! There's many different scents they are perfect and small so they are compact!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?