BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Melissa S.
Charlottesvle, VA
It smells so good without being overbearing in my apartment. I always get compliments on how fresh my place smells and would recommend this to anyone.
Erika W.
Rowland, NC
This spray makes your house smell so good. The scent last for a long time. You can spray just a little bit doesn't need much. I also use it in my car.
Amber E.
This is great. I love the fresh smell the t gives the room. The scent lasts a long time, and you only need one spray or spritz to make odors disappear.
Carly C.
La Vista, NE
Bath & Body works are no doubt the smell gods! I have never went wrong with any of their products! This smells amazing & eliminates all unwanted odors!
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
Smells amazing! And it doesn't smell like a cover up. I even use it to spray my husbands gym bag and there is no horrible musty+ floral cover up smell.
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
Although it comes in a tiny bottle, this product is very potent. It really smells up a room within just 3-4 sprays. I love Bath & Body Works products.
Grace G.
Lynwood, CA
This things lasts a long time and it smells so good! I feel like if I don't add any type of spray to my room it is not cleans and this is a great scent
Kelsey L.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. Long lasting and smells wonderful. I am a religious buyer of bath and body and literally everything there is the best product.
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
ILove the product very effective, I use this daily! Would highly recommend! I love this smell! It makes my house smell so amazing everyone compliments!
Jennifer M.
I really did not like this spray. I felt is was too strong and only lasted just a short time. If I would buy this, I would only use it for a bathroom.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?