BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jeannie B.
Piketon, OH
I enjoy bath and body works products. I think they are certainly worth the money if you can find the items on sale, if not i personally wait until they are.
Johanna V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've ised the cherry blossom one of those. It have placed in the bathroom and kitchen to refresh quick. It's amazing and they have amazing deals. A must try
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
This product was really useful I used it everytime I got a chance or when I did major cleaning. It smelt really good and my son loved it when it sprayed out
Xenia D.
Very strong. Could be a little overpowering. But it last a long time because you need just one tiny spray to refresh the whole room. Great variety of scents.
Katie K.
This product smells nice, but it seems to be more of a temporary fix. Since the smell does not last as long as I would like, I knocked the rating down a bit.
Poba Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The smell is perfect. It's mild and pleasant. But it is not longlasting at all.it is perfect the moment you use it bit then minutes later, there is no smell.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
I actually use the vanilla cupcake one, but I couldn't find it on here, they smell so nice and cover up the entire room with literally one squirt. I love it.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Bodyworks products are always extremely high-quality. This one is no exception. It really left the room smelling fresh and clean. I love this scent!
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely adore this product and this brand. It's not too expensive and always gives a fresh smell to the room. I use it anytime my home starts to smell.
Krista L.
Adairsville, GA
You can never go wrong with any bath and body works products. Absolutely love the price, smell, how effectively it works on making your house smell wonderful
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?